Crossword clues for sinn
Douglas Harper's Etymology Dictionary
Sinn may be a reference to:
- The German word Sinn (sense), frequently contrasted with Bedeutung (indication, reference) in linguistic and philosophical discussions of meaning. See sense and reference.
- Sinn (river), a river in Germany
- Sinn, Hesse, a community in Germany
- Sinn (watchmaker), a German watchmaker
- Sinn, a character on the animated television series Frisky Dingo
- Nickname of the professional wrestler, Nick Cvjetkovich
- Sinn Sisamouth, a Khmer singer and songwriter in the 1950s to the 1970s
The Sinn is a river that flows through the state of Hesse and the Bavarian province of Lower Franconia in southern Germany. It is about long and is a right, northerly tributary of the Franconian Saale.
Usage examples of "sinn".
In Augen ist ihr ganzer Geist: So standen wir betaeubt und angeheftet, Und sannen dir mit starren Sinnen nach, Bis sich der Schmerz durch Schmerz entkraeftet, Und stroemend durch die Augen brach.