Crossword clues for cis
- USSR's successor
- USSR today
- USSR follower
- Successor org. to the USSR
- Grafton's "__ for Corpse"
- On the near side: Prefix
- Lead-in to gender
- Grafton's '-- for Corpse'
- Alliance that includes Ukr
- "___ for Cookie, that's good enough for me..."
- '-- for Cookie' ('Sesame Street' tune)
- Successor to the USSR
- Prefix meaning "on the same side"
- Post-U.S.S.R. bloc
- Post-U.S.S.R. alliance
- Org. of former Soviet republics
- Opposite of trans-
- Like one identifying with their sex assigned at birth, briefly
- Identifying with the sex you're born as, and what's added to this puzzle
- Gender prefix
- Gender identity that isn't trans
- Counterpart to trans
- "___ for Corpse"
- "___ for Cookie"
- "__ for Cookie": "Sesame Street" song
- U.S.S.R. successor
- U.S.S.R.'s successor
- U.S.S.R., today
- Successor org. to the U.S.S.R.
- Post-cold war inits.
- Sue Grafton's "___ for Corpse"
- "___ for Cookie" ("Sesame Street" song)
- Org. created right after the cold war
- Opposite of trans-, with respect to gender
- Modern prefix with gender
- An alliance made up of states that had been Soviet Socialist Republics in the Soviet Union prior to its dissolution in Dec 1991
- On this side of: Prefix
- U.S.S.R., now
- Successor to the U.S.S.R.
- Hither: Prefix
- On this side: Prefix
- Opposite of trans, in gender studies
- Successor org. to the U.S.S.R
- USSR successor
- Prefix with gendered
- Post-USSR alliance
- Opposite of 'trans-'
- Not trans
- Grafton's "___ for Corpse"
init. Commonwealth of Independent States
Cis or cis- may refer to:
CIS was a rugby union side that played matches during 1991 and 1992. The side consisted of members of the Commonwealth of Independent States. The team played four matches, losing all four fixtures. Two matches were played in Moscow, with the other two games being played at away venues.
Due to various circumstances, the CIS did not qualify for the 1991 Rugby World Cup.
Cis is a genus of tree-fungus beetle in the family Ciidae.
Usage examples of "cis".
I have preferred to endow Gallia Transalpina with a more pedestrian name because of the hideous confusion nonclassical readers would experience if they had to deal with Cis and Trans.
The Collective Interplanetary Societies-or CIS-under the guidance of Phon Ton Anaciliact, had helped prove that Petaybee, the planet, was a sentient entity, and Sean and Yana had scrupulously held to the tenets provided by the CIS.
Well, we have an awful lot of work to do to pull out all the cis sites.
But, even with so much to do, the continual delays in convening the CIS hearing were irritating and nerve-racking.
The Bureau's best undercover agent was now their best handler, running agents and CIs throughout the East Coast.