Search for crossword answers and clues
Opposite of trans, in gender studies
Answer for the clue "Opposite of trans, in gender studies ", 3 letters:
Alternative clues for the word cis
- Opposite of 'trans-'
- Modern prefix with gender
- Counterpart to trans
- An alliance made up of states that had been Soviet Socialist Republics in the Soviet Union prior to its dissolution in Dec 1991
- "___ for Corpse"
- Successor org. to the U.S.S.R.
- Identifying with the sex you're born as, and what's added to this puzzle
- USSR successor
- "__ for Cookie": "Sesame Street" song
Word definitions for cis in dictionaries
Word definitions in Wiktionary
init. Commonwealth of Independent States
Usage examples of cis.
I have preferred to endow Gallia Transalpina with a more pedestrian name because of the hideous confusion nonclassical readers would experience if they had to deal with Cis and Trans.
The Collective Interplanetary Societies-or CIS-under the guidance of Phon Ton Anaciliact, had helped prove that Petaybee, the planet, was a sentient entity, and Sean and Yana had scrupulously held to the tenets provided by the CIS.
Well, we have an awful lot of work to do to pull out all the cis sites.
But, even with so much to do, the continual delays in convening the CIS hearing were irritating and nerve-racking.
The Bureau's best undercover agent was now their best handler, running agents and CIs throughout the East Coast.