Search for crossword answers and clues
Answer for the clue "Hither: Prefix ", 3 letters:
Alternative clues for the word cis
- USSR's successor
- Post-U.S.S.R. alliance
- Like one identifying with their sex assigned at birth, briefly
- "___ for Cookie, that's good enough for me..."
- Successor org. to the U.S.S.R
- Opposite of 'trans-'
- Identifying with the sex you're born as, and what's added to this puzzle
- USSR successor
- On this side: Prefix
- Prefix meaning "on the same side"
Usage examples of cis.
I have preferred to endow Gallia Transalpina with a more pedestrian name because of the hideous confusion nonclassical readers would experience if they had to deal with Cis and Trans.
The Collective Interplanetary Societies-or CIS-under the guidance of Phon Ton Anaciliact, had helped prove that Petaybee, the planet, was a sentient entity, and Sean and Yana had scrupulously held to the tenets provided by the CIS.
Well, we have an awful lot of work to do to pull out all the cis sites.
But, even with so much to do, the continual delays in convening the CIS hearing were irritating and nerve-racking.
The Bureau's best undercover agent was now their best handler, running agents and CIs throughout the East Coast.