Crossword clues for bap
- Bloody awful performance — heads roll
- Protestant denom
- Prot. sect
- Christian denom
- Prot. denomination
- Soft bread roll
- Clinton's denom
- A Prot
- Purifying sac
- John, for one (abbr.)
- Halle Berry's character, in a widely-panned 1997 comedy
- Halle Berry's character, e.g., in a 1997 comedy
- Halle Berry, briefly, in a 1997 comedy
- Church member: Abbr
- Church group: Abbr
- Christened: Abbr
- "Southern" relig
- "Return of the Boom ___" (1993 KRS-One album)
- Protestant denom.
- Clinton's denom.
- Like some churches: Abbr.
- Bill Clinton's relig. affiliation
- Certain Protestant: Abbr.
- Like Bill Clinton or Jimmy Carter: Abbr.
- Like Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton, religiously: Abbr.
- (Scotland) a small loaf or roll of soft bread
- Purifying sac.
- A Prot.
- Christened: Abbr.
- Like Bill Clinton or Jimmy Carter: Abbr
- Large soft bread roll
- Large bread roll
- Roll that’s first in baking academy prize-giving
- Roll a penny underneath bottom of kerb
- Bread roll
Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
n. 1 A soft bread roll, originally from Scotland. 2 (context British slang in the plural English) A woman's breasts.
n. a small loaf or roll of soft bread
BAP is a German rock group. With eleven albums reaching the number one in the German record charts, BAP is one of the most successful rock acts in their home country.
Nearly all of BAP's lyrics are written in Kölsch, the dialect of Cologne, or more precisely in a Kölsch-influenced derivation of Eifelplatt, a regional variant of the Ripuarian language spoken in the nearby rural Eifel. Niedecken's most prominent musical influences, especially early in his career, were Bob Dylan, the Kinks, Bruce Springsteen, the Rolling Stones, and Wolfgang Ambros.
BAP or bap may refer to:
- Bap (bread), a type of bread roll
- Bali Action Plan
- BAP System, a point system for chess
- Black American Princess
- Browning Automatic Pistol is another name used to describe the Browning Hi-Power pistol.
- BAP, prefix for ships of the Peruvian Navy. It stands for Buque Armada Peruana (Peruvian Navy Ship).
- "Bap" is used as a term for friend on the Nickelodeon TV series Breadwinners
- Bap, Rajasthan, a panchayat village in Jodhpur District, Rajasthan, India
- Bap tehsil, a tehsil in Jodhpur District, Rajasthan, India
- Butte, Anaconda and Pacific Railway
- Buenos Aires and Pacific Railway
In science and technology:
- 6-Benzylaminopurine, a plant hormone
- Best Aquaculture Practices (BAP)
- Biodiversity Action Plan
- Basketball Association of the Philippines, the country's national federation from 1938 to 2007
- Beta Alpha Psi nickname, an honorary organization for financial information students and professionals
- Bankruptcy Appellate Panel
- Buenos Aires Provincia, a cycling team
- Buenos Aires al Pacífico S.A., a defunct railway company
- Bap Kennedy, a singer/songwriter from Belfast, Northern Ireland
- BAP (German band)
- BAP (Basque band), a hardcore punk band from the mid 80's to the mid 90's based in Andoain, Basque Country
- BAP (South Korean band)
was a Basque-language hardcore punk from Andoain, Basque Country formed in 1984. The band's name BAP had various explanations including; Babarruna ta Aza Popularra (Basque for "Popular Beans and Cabbage"), and Brigada Anti Policial (Spanish for "Anti-Police Brigade"). The name was soon shortened to just , and cited as BAP.
Bap is a term used for the grains cooked in Korean cuisine. Bap is either rice or rice with barley, beans and many other grains. There are different words for bap, according to the person being served. It is called jinji if served to elderly, sura for king, and me for the deceased in the ancestral rites. It also has different names depending on the grains used to make it. It is called ssalbap when bap consists entirely of steamed white rice, boribap if it made of rice with barley, or jobap when white rice mixed with millet.
Usage examples of "bap".
Anoshi and Bap were still checking the C-Deck equipment, so Tad went on alone to D Deck.
In less than fifty-six feet of that hundred and ten, he, Anoshi and Bap would spend most of their next three years living and working.
Buoyant, Tad turned and made his way back up the access tube to A Deck where Bap and Anoshi were already waiting for him.
Tad and Bap helped him into it, and fastened to his belt the tools he would need and the film packs for the cameras he would be activating.
For Bap, Bern and Dirk, this difference did not seem to matter greatly.
Anoshi was climbing in, followed by Bap, who turned to reseal the pod entrance behind him.
C Deck to see Bap there, in full spacesuit, working at the taskboard in Mode C of the experiment dealing with daily physical exercise by each of them.
Though hopefully not absolutely necessary, thought Tad grimly as he watched Bap, remembering his plans if Fedya should decide to cooperate.
Tad and Bap left the majority of the subjects still in the formerly sealed lab.
The blurred shadow he saw coming and going beyond that wall as he worked would be Bap, at work there, Tad thought.
He had only allowed himself a two-hour nap while Anoshi and Bap dropped safely off to sleep.
Anoshi and Bap had also descended down this road to exhaustion on which he himself was now far advanced.
He saw Bap and Anoshi manhandling thick metal-sandwich panels into position around the control consoles.
Anoshi and Bap were dressed in the undersuiting that went with their spacesuits, including even biomedical sensors and the semi-bulky EMU urine collection systems about their crotches and waists.
Or have you been like this these last couple of weeks and been too tired to realize how you were acting with Bap and Anoshi?