Crossword clues for sch
- Org. with an "edu" address
- Senior ctr.?
- Brown, e.g.: Abbr.
- See 126-Across
- Principal's charge: Abbr.
- Educ. facility
- Where to study chem. or hist.
- Dean's domain: Abbr.
- Institute, e.g.: Abbr.
- N.E.A. concern
- It often starts in Sept.
- Duke, e.g.: Abbr.
- Tech, e.g.: Abbr.
- N.Y.U. or M.I.T.
- Site of class struggles?: Abbr.
- Colgate, but not Crest: Abbr.
- Milieu for a P.T.A.
- Col., e.g.
- Part of P.S.
- Milieu of a prin.
- Educ. edifice
- Spot for a sr.
- Tchrs.' milieu
- Manhattan's P.S. 6 is one
- Acad., for one
- A two-master: Abbr.
- Place for a P.T.A.
- Academic inst.
- J.H.S., e.g.
- Educ. place
- Prep. or elem.
- Acad. or univ.
- M.I.T. or N.Y.U.
- Student's place: Abbr.
- Tech. ___
- Examination location: Abbr.
- Educ. institution
- Part of J.H.S.: Abbr.
- Coll. or univ.
- H.S. part: Abbr.
- Acad., e.g.
- P.T.A. meeting place: Abbr.
- L.S.A.T. part: Abbr.
- Coll., e.g.
- N.Y.U., e.g.
- Jr. high, e.g.
- Part of H.S.: Abbr.
- Prep, e.g.: Abbr.
- P.T.A. concern
- P.T.A. meeting venue: Abbr.
- Educ. site
- U.Va. or M.I.T.
- Dean's purview: Abbr.
- Place at which to board: Abbr.
- It opens in Sept.
- Univ., e.g.
- Jr.'s place
- K.S.U., L.S.U. or M.S.U.
- Principal location?: Abbr.
- Auburn, e.g.: Abbr.
- Knowledge base?: Abbr.
SCH or Sch may refer to:
- A Scholar of Trinity College, Dublin
- Sch (trigraph), the German letter for 'sh' as in 'fish'
- Schizophrenia, a psychiatric diagnosis
SCH (band), an Industrial rock band from Sarajevo
- SCH (album), their 1987 self-titled album
- SCH, a French rapper
- SCH Synchronization Channel, a GSM Um radio interface channel
- Sydney Congress Hall, a Salvation Army Corps situated in Sydney, Australia
- Schenectady County Airport, a public airport in Schenectady County, New York
- Singular cardinals hypothesis, a concept in set theory
- Specialist Computer Holdings, parent company of SCC
- Sub-conjunctival haemorrhage
- St. Cloud Hospital, an American hospital in St. Cloud, Minnesota
- Space Center Houston, the official visitors center of Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center
- (defunct) Santander Central Hispano, formerly a brand name of Banco Santander Central Hispano, now Banco Santander
- Sydney Children's Hospital, an Australian children's hospital located in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney, New South Wales
- Schutzhund, a dog's sport
- Schedule, in systems of pipe sizes
- Succinylcholine, a neuromuscular blocking drug
- System Controller Hub, an Intel chipset component
- Soonchunhyang University, a private university in South Korea
- Sch. (Scheinergrade aka Degree Scheiner), an old scale for measuring film speeds established by Julius Scheiner
- .sch (file extension), used for CadSoft Eagle circuit diagram files
- .sch, a second-level domain
SCH (an abbreviation for " Schizophrenia") is the musical and artistic project and band (or rather the band- alterego) of Senad Hadžimusić, who is better known by his nickname Teno. Formed in the early-eighties in Sarajevo, the band has had an intensive creative and live existence. SCH represents one of the most significant names in the field of alternative rock music in the former Yugoslavia. Radio Student Ljubljana's Igor Bašin has noted: "As Ljubljana's got Laibach and Belgrade's got EKV and Disciplina Kičme alias Šarlo Akrobata, thus Sarajevo's got SCH. SCH is the key-name of the Sarajevo Alternative Scene." Bosnian writer Miljenko Jergović once described SCH as "...a group of Sarajevan alternative maniacs who have, infinitely and into infinity, dissipated more wild energy and artificial rebellion than one could fit into all the gothic underground cellars from Hamburg to London."
SCH is the first official album by SCH. The album was released following the band's successful appearance at the 1987 Novi Rock festival in Ljubljana. The recording line-up was Teno (vocals/guitar/bass/synth/noises), Samir Bjelanović (drums), and Petar Erak (bass).
The album is characterized by powerful expression, a mixture of refined noise, industrial sounds and totally ruptured tones full of breaks and twists, interfused with short melodic phrases and pieces. The band's political engagement is already in evidence - as the Slovenian independent journalist and rock critic Marjan Ogrinc remarked: "The sonic effects of this music utterly embody the question of power, authority, the personal introversion of social exteriors, domination and submission, freedom."
Julien Schwarzer (born 6 April 1993 in Marseille), better known by his stage name SCH is a French rapper from Aubagne.
Usage examples of "sch".
Getting lost in words had been his one escape from the rigorous demands of his sched ule.
I was wondering what for diversion, what for Joys, what summer sport should I choose to program into my Sched, the big brain that served me, tweetle and shimmer and flare.
They were given a standard class berth on the Scher, an inter-orbit passenger ship.
Armor 0-495302 to the USA Inf Sch, Ft Benning Ga for mg, and for trans to Hq US Army Eight is rescinded.
We need to outfit Kat and set up a new training sched. Things will change, but they will be the same, only tougher.
We need some more intel, then make out our flight sched. It won't be more than a few days, I've got a hunch.
We're about five minutes ahead of sched. The boat commander said as soon as the chopper leaves he'll start moving toward the island.