Crossword clues for phr
abbr. phrase, phrasal
PHR might refer to:
- Parts per Hundred Rubber, a measure used by rubber chemists to depict what amount of certain ingredients are needed, especially pre-vulcanization
- Personal health record, an individual's health and medical information as collected by the individual
- Physicians for Human Rights, an international non-governmental organization
- Physicians for Human Rights-Israel, an Israeli-Palestinian NGO based in Jaffa
- Principality of Hutt River, an independent micronation on the Western Australian continent.
- Professional in Human Resources, a certification for human resource professionals
- Public Health Reports, a medical journal
Usage examples of "phr".
He made vague sightseeing tours of the city: a motor-boat trip along the Chao Phraya and the market canals, a look at the Monastery of the Dawn and the Emerald Buddha in the Wat Phra Keo, doing the rounds, taking his time, enjoying himself while I had to sit with the AO Jupiters focused at a hundred yards and one foot over the clutch, one hand on the starter switch, the gear already in, one eye on the mirror so that I didn't smash someone up if I had to take two seconds to get out of a parking gap it had taken twenty minutes to find.