Crossword clues for nene
- Sandwich Islands goose
- Goose of the islands
- Maui goose
- Kauai goose
- Leakes of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta"
- Hawaii's rare goose
- Hawaii state bird
- Child, in Chile
- Maui flapper
- Leakes of "Real Housewives" fame
- Canada goose relative
- Aloha State state bird
- Aloha State goose
- A goose on the Hawaiian Islands
- World's rarest goose
- Single name that Denver Nuggets player Maybyner Hilario goes by
- Rare state bird
- Pacific relative of the Canada goose
- One of the "Real Housewives of Atlanta"
- Housewife Leakes of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta"
- Goose found at Mauna Loa
- Flier over Hawaii
- Endangered goose that's Hawaii's state bird
- Chilean child
- Big Island bird
- "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Leakes
- "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star ___ Leakes
- Web-footed Hawaiian
- TV star Leakes
- Tropical flyer
- State bird whose name sounds like its call
- State bird where the state tree is the kukui
- State bird of the Aloha State
- Relative of the Canada goose
- Reality TV star Leakes
- Real Housewife Leakes who was on "Celebrity Apprentice"
- Rare Hawaiian goose
- Protected Hawaiian bird
- Pacific flier
- Oriole : Maryland :: __ : Hawaii
- One-named Brazilian NBA standout
- NBA star Hilario
- Leakes who's a panelist on the new "To Tell the Truth" revival
- Leakes on Bravo
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge denizen
- Infant, in Sevilla
- Image on a Hawaiian road-crossing sign
- Honolulu honker
- Hilo webfoot
- Hawaiian wild goose
- Hawaiian Islands goose
- Hawaiian fowl
- Hawaiian fliers
- Hawaiian flier with a repeated syllable
- Hawaiian flier
- Goose that's the state bird of Hawaii
- Goose that sometimes nests in lava fields
- Goose that may nest on volcanic ash
- Goose that may nest in lava rock
- Goose that gets its name from its call
- Goose at Waikiki
- Flyin' Hawaiian
- Endangered island flier
- Endangered Hawaiian goose
- Endangered flier
- Double birdie?
- Creature that can walk on lava
- Creature on a Hawaiian crossing sign
- Brazilian-born Nuggets center
- Brazilian player for the Houston Rockets
- Brazilian "baby"
- Bravo star Leakes
- Bird with a repeated syllable
- Bird seen in only one state
- Bird of Hawaii
- Bird native to lava plains
- Baby, in Barcelona
- "To Tell the Truth" panelist Leakes
- "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" alum Leakes
- "Real Housewife" Leakes who appeared on "Celebrity Apprentice"
- "Fashion Police" panelist Leakes
- "Fashion Police" cohost Leakes
- ___ crossing (Hawaiian road sign)
- Hawaiian hen
- Hawaii's state bird
- Hawaiian state bird
- Hawaiian honker
- Endangered goose of Hawaii
- Hawaiian goose
- Island bird named for its call
- Madre's little one
- Madre's baby
- State bird of Hawaii
- Gray-brown goose
- Hawaiian bird
- It's protected in Hawaii
- Bird named for its call
- Aloha State bird
- Bird so-called from its call
- Goose seen on Kauai
- Wild goose chased by a wahine?
- Rare bird
- Spanish child
- Protected state bird
- Sight on Hawaiian lava flows
- ___ Hilario, Brazilian-born N.B.A. star
- Endangered state bird
- One flying over Hawaii
- Bird whose name sounds like its soft call
- BogotГЎ baby
- New Mexican?
- Nonmigratory goose
- Member of the familia
- Bird that may nest on volcanic ash
- Spanish baby
- Rare goose
- 50th state's bird
- Protected goose
- 50th state's state bird
- State symbol with a reduplicative name
- 15-Across symbol
- Leakes of reality TV
- Protected bird in Hawaii
- Flier not found in 49 states
- Rarest of the 50 state birds
- Bird with a resonant "ha-wah" call
- Bird so named because of its call
- Rarest state bird
- Bogotá baby
- Hilo honker
- Pacific goose
- Goose of Hawaii
- North Sea feeder
- Hawaii's bird
- Oahu goose
- Goose of Maui
- Hawaiian symbol
- Lanai goose
- Official bird of Hawaii
- Maui bird
- Nearly extinct goose
- Northamptonshire river
- Baltimore oriole : Maryland :: ___ : Hawaii
- Maui webfoot
- River to The Wash
- Oahu bird
- Lava geese
- Oahu avian
- Bird of 8 Down
- Hilo goose
- Nearly gone goose
- 50th state bird
- Goose, in Hilo
- Maui rara avis
- River or goose
- River in England
- Orange-neck goose
- Island goose
- Bird of the 50th state
- English river
- River of England
- Endangered Hawaiian bird
- State bird of the 50th
n. The Hawaiian goose, ''Branta sandvicensis'', now the state bird of Hawaii.
Nenè is a 1977 Italian drama film directed by Salvatore Samperi. The film is a historical drama, set in post-war Italy in 1948 during the first free elections after the war. It tells of a romance and a coming-of-age amid a difficult family life and amid national political tensions.
The film was an adaptation of the best-selling novel of the same name, written by Cesare Lanza. His novel won the Premio Sila award in 1976.
The nene (Branta sandvicensis), also known as nēnē and Hawaiian goose, is a species of goose endemic to the Hawaiian Islands. The official bird of the state of Hawaii, the nene is exclusively found in the wild on the islands of Oahu, Maui, Kauai, Molokai, and Hawaii.
The Hawaiian name nēnē comes from its soft call. The species name sandvicensis refers to the Sandwich Islands, an old name for the Hawaiian Islands.
Nenê (; born September 13, 1982) is a Brazilian professional basketball player for the Houston Rockets of the National Basketball Association (NBA). His birth name was Maybyner Rodney Hilário, but it was legally changed to Nenê in 2003.
Tamagnini Manuel Gomes Batista (born 20 November 1949), known as Nené , is a retired Portuguese footballer. A prolific striker, he played his entire career with Benfica, appearing in nearly 600 official games for the club.
Playing 66 times for Portugal and scoring 22 goals, Nené represented the nation at Euro 1984.
, also known as or or Nemoji or , was the childhood name of . She was the principal samurai wife of Toyotomi Hideyoshi. She is also known by the title of " Kita no mandokoro".
Anderson Luiz de Carvalho (born 19 July 1981), known as Nenê, is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays for Vasco da Gama. A left winger, he is most known for his crossing ability, as well as being a free kick specialist.
Nenê played most of his professional career in Spain, representing four clubs and amassing La Liga totals of 140 games and 23 goals over the course of four seasons, and France, where he appeared with Monaco and Paris Saint-Germain for 142 Ligue 1 matches in four-and-a-half campaigns (55 goals).
Nenê won the 2013 national championship with PSG, also being chosen the league's best foreign player in 2010 while with Monaco. He also spent three months for West Ham United.
Nene (pronounced née-nee) is a word in the language of the Seminole Indians. Roughly translated into English, it means "path" or "trail." In the city of Tallahassee, Florida, United States, it is often used in the same way that street, road, drive, terrace, or boulevard are used: following the name of the thoroughfare.
Examples: Ohbah Nene, Chowkeebin Nene, Chuli Nene, Wahalaw Nene.
All of the above are actual examples of nenes that can be found in the Indianhead Acres neighborhood of Tallahassee, Florida.
Category:Seminole tribe Category:Footpaths Category:Types of streets Category:Streets in the United States
Ânderson Miguel da Silva (born 28 July 1983), known as Nenê, is a Brazilian footballer who plays for Italian club Spezia Calcio as a striker.
After being crowned the Portuguese Primeira Liga's top scorer in 2009, he went on to spend most of his professional career in Italy, representing several clubs.
Usage examples of "nene".
Nene for some time, and the desire to catch just a glimpse of her under the summer moon, there and then, welled up in his chest.
Not only had Inuchiyo given up Nene, but he had also swayed Lord Nagoya into action.
Container freighters moved along them, taking finished products from the arcologies and cyber-factories, and sailing down the kilometre-wide Nene to the Wash and the open sea beyond.
Then, in the corner of Korbargh's bedchamber, he succumbed to his nenes at last.
Then,in the corner of Korbargh's bedchamber, he succumbed tohis nenes at last.