Crossword clues for lom
- Herbert of the "Pink Panther" movies
- Herbert of the "Pink Panther" films
- Herbert of Pink Panther films
- Herbert of "Pink Panther" movies
- Herbert of "Pink Panther" films
- Herbert of ''The Return of the Pink Panther''
- "Ten Little Indians" actor Herbert
- "Pink Panther" actor Herbert
- Sellerss foil in Pink Panther films
- Sellers costar in the Pink Panther films
- Herbert who played Charles Dreyfus in the Pink Panther films
- Herbert of TV
- Herbert of old "Pink Panther" films
- Herbert of “The Pink Panther” films
- Herbert of "The Dead Zone"
- Herbert of 'The Pink Panther'
- He played Clouseau's boss
- Frequent Sellers costar
- Frequent co-star of Sellers
- Actor Herbert of Pink Panther movies
- Actor Herbert of "The Pink Panther Strikes Again"
- Actor Herbert from the Pink Panther movies
- Actor Herbert ____
- Actor Herbert ___
- 1962 Phantom portrayer Herbert
- 'Pink Panther' actor Herbert
- Actor Herbert of the "Pink Panther" films
- "The Phantom of the Opera" star, 1962
- Actor Herbert of "War and Peace"
- "Pink Panther" films actor
- Herbert of "War and Peace"
- Sellers's foil, in the "Pink Panther" movies
- Portrayer of Clouseau's superior, in film
- Actor Herbert of "Pink Panther" films
- Actor in Pink Panther films
- Sellers co-star in "A Shot in the Dark," 1964
- Czech-born actor Herbert
- SellersвЂ™s foil in вЂњPink PantherвЂќ films
- Player of Clouseau's superior
- Herbert of Hollywood
- Herbert of the Pink Panther films
- Sellers co-star Herbert
- Actor from Prague
- Actor Herbert from Prague
- Hollywood heavy Herbert ___
- Film actor Herbert
- Czech actor Herbert
- Herbert of the "Pink Panther" series
- Herbert of the Pink Panther movies
- Pink Panther series actor Herbert
- Phantom portrayer Herbert
- Herbert who played Clouseau's superior
Lom or LOM may refer to:
The Lom (, ) is a river in northwestern Bulgaria, a right tributary of the Danube flowing into it 1 km east of the town of Lom.
The river takes its source from the foot of Midzhur (2,168 m), the highest peak of western Stara Planina, on the Bulgarian- Serbian border, and mainly flows northeast until its upper course, where it heads north. It passes the villages of Gorni Lom, Dolni Lom, Sredogriv, Falkovets, Ruzhintsi, Drazhintsi, Belo Pole, Roglets, Drenovets, Topolovets, Knyazheva Mahala, Kriva Bara, Vasilovtsi, Staliyska Mahala, Traykovo, as well as three quarters of the town of Lom: Momin Brod, Dalgoshevtsi and Golintsi.
Category:Rivers of Bulgaria Category:Tributaries of the Danube Category:Landforms of Vidin Province Category:Landforms of Montana Province
Lom is a town in the Ústí nad Labem Region of the Czech Republic. According to the 2006 census, its population is 3,764.
Lom is a village and municipality ( obec) in Strakonice District in the South Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
The municipality covers an area of , and has a population of 122 (as at 28 August 2006).
Lom lies approximately north of Strakonice, north-west of České Budějovice, and south-west of Prague.
Lom is the sixth studio album by Bosnian- Serbian pop-folk recording artist Seka Aleksić. It was released 2 May 2012 through the record label Grand Production.
Usage examples of "lom".
When we came unwillingly to Lom, where rules the Emperor, my lady went to wait upon the old Empress.
And in Lom a young expert in such matters, Melkolf, first got the ear of Berthal and then the Councillor Urswic.
You shall accompany me to Lom as Arluth, within the disguise we have already devised.
I shall do: My party will carry you under their approval into Lom, into the palace.
The equipment housed there was in startling contrast to the medieval appearance of the rest of Lom Palace.
Ramsay might have been the one person above all now in Lom whom she was wishful to see.
He paused to snatch it up: that disguise might be needed again, especially in Lom, where his present face was a liability.
When he dies, I have still a place in Lom, but I cannot command such power.
However, if Lom had a police force of any kind, no such officer was present.
I am not Kaskar, and if I am one who had to flee Lom because I wear a face like unto his, is that any fault of mine?
They had set him up for death while masked, had warned him over and over against the folly of showing his face in Lom, even in Ulad.
The tunic bore on the breast that Eagle emblem that had been widely in evidence in Lom Palace.
In fact, doubtless some of you were in attendance in Lom when this occurred.
Unless, of course, those in Lom would do just as you have said before any loyal Vidinian has had time to object.
I only know that there are those in Lom with whom I have certain scores to settle.