K7, K07 or K-7 may refer to:
- A complete graph with 7 Vertices
- Bluebird K7, a high speed hydroplane raced by Donald Campbell
- Daewoo Precision Industries K7, a submachine gun with an integrated suppressor
- Deep Space Station K7, a fictional space station featured in the Star Trek episodes "The Trouble With Tribbles" and "Trials and Tribble-ations"
- K7 (mountain), a mountain in the Karakoram, Pakistan
- K-7 (Kansas highway), a state highway in Kansas
- Kalinin K-7, a heavy experimental aircraft designed and tested in the Soviet Union in the early 1930s
- Kronprinsens husarregemente, a Swedish Army cavalry regiment disbanded 1927
- Pentax K-7, a DSLR camera by Hoya Corporation
- Schleicher K7, a 2-seater glider plane made from wood and steel
From the U.S., K7 is the frontman of the Latin freestyle group TKA. He is signed to Tommy Boy Records.
In 1993, K7 released the album, Swing Batta Swing, which featured three singles that reached pop radio: "Zunga Zeng," (produced by Frankie Cutlass) "Hi-De-Ho" (also notably on The Mask film soundtrack), and K7's biggest hit, " Come Baby Come", which reached #18 on the Billboard Hot 100, and #3 on the UK Singles Chart.
K7 worked on the air on New York City's radio stations Hot 97 and WKTU.
K7 released another album in 2002 called Love, Sex, Money.
K7, along with the other members of TKA, still tours and performs in nightclubs around the U.S. K7's most recent album, The King's Agenda, was released in March 2009 and is available on iTunes.