The Collaborative International Dictionary
n. (context obsolete English) A (l en newt).
EWT may refer to
- The Elliott Wave Theorist, newsletter by Robert Prechter
- Endangered Wildlife Trust, a South African environmental organisation
- North American Eastern War Time Zone
- Everytime We Touch (Cascada song)
- European Working Time Directive
- Extended Well Testing
- Empire World Towers, skyscraper project in Miami
- Essex Wildlife Trust
Usage examples of "ewt".
And haunteth it with spiteful toads and bats, With serpents fell, with ewts and clawful cats.