Crossword clues for evan
- "___ Almighty" (Steve Carell movie)
- "Thirteen" actress ___ Rachel Wood
- ___ Lysacek, 2010 Olympic figure skating gold medalist
- Form of "John"
- 2007 film "___ Almighty"
- Ex-senator Bayh
- ___ Longoria, 2008 A.L. Rookie of the Year
- Welsh form of "John"
- Olympic skating champion Lysacek
- Hunter who wrote "The Blackboard Jungle"
- "___ Almighty" (2007 film)
- Former Indiana senator Bayh
- Actress ___ Rachel Wood
- Like the Hyundai logo
- Fashion label ___-Picone
- Longoria with two Gold Gloves
- Writer Osnos of The New Yorker
- Snapchat co-founder Spiegel
- Three-time All-Star Longoria for the Tampa Bay Rays
- Actor Peters of "American Horror Story"
- Bayh of Indiana politics
- ___ Spiegel, co-founder of Snapchat
- "___ Harrington," Meredith novel
- Conductor Whallon
- Hunter of books
- Meredith's "___ Harrington"
- Novelist Hunter (4)
- Welsh "John"
- Welsh equivalent of John
- Welsh name
- John, in Cardiff
- Conductor Whallon at Columbus
- Common Welsh name
- Fashion house ___-Picone
- Writer Hunter
- Author Hunter
- Gov. Bayh of Indiana
- John, in Wales
- 1985 Edgar winner___Hunter
- "Mrs. Bridge" novelist Connell
- Bayh of Indiana
- Novelist ___ S. Connell Jr.
- Former Gov. Bayh
- Fashion designer Picone
- "The Blackboard Jungle" author Hunter
- Author ___ S. Connell
- Hunter of fiction
- Politico Bayh
- "Mrs. Bridge" author Connell
- Indiana Sen. ___ Bayh
- Sen. Bayh
- Hunter a k a Ed McBain
- Author Hunter a k a Ed McBain
- ___ Picone (clothing maker)
- Sen. Bayh of Indiana
- Highlander in Sir Walter Scott's "Waverley"
- Novelist Hunter
- Hunter of literature
- Hoosier senator Bayh
- Welsh form of John
- "The Birds" screenwriter ___ Hunter
- ___ Hunter a k a Ed McBain
- Indiana senator Bayh
- ___ and Jaron (identical-twins pop duo)
- "___ Almighty" (2007 movie)
- 2007 Steve Carell title role
- "Almighty" title role for Steve Carell
- "___ Almighty," 2007 film
Douglas Harper's Etymology Dictionary
masc. proper name, Welsh form of John, perhaps influenced in form by Welsh ieuanc "young man" (cognate of Latin juvenis), from Celtic *yowanko-, from PIE *yeu- "vital force, youthful vigor" (see young (adj.)).
Housing Units (2000): 42
Land area (2000): 1.004046 sq. miles (2.600468 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.000000 sq. miles (0.000000 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 1.004046 sq. miles (2.600468 sq. km)
FIPS code: 19880
Located within: Minnesota (MN), FIPS 27
Location: 44.352710 N, 94.840334 W
ZIP Codes (1990): 56238
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Evaň is a village and municipality ( obec) in Litoměřice District in the Ústí nad Labem Region of the Czech Republic.
The municipality covers an area of , and has a population of 280 (as at 31 December 2007).
Evaň lies approximately south of Litoměřice, south of Ústí nad Labem, and north-west of Prague.
Usage examples of "evan".
The room cleared except for Evan and Zane, as the crew went back to their duties, installing the new actuator and preparing for their bizarre errand.
And I explained about the deal Evans and I had agreed on, all the time conscious of the engineer working his way into the afterpart of the engine compartment.
They all agreed in the aftertime, that it was a fortunate hour in which Evan rode the unwilling Carmen through the narrow, uninviting main street of Canvas Town.
Evan MacGregor stared back at the duke with the darkest black-eyed look Atholl had perceived in at least a decade.
Evan judiciously deferred to the elder, watching warily as Atholl scraped the bowl of his pipe and repacked it with tobacco.
I had agreed the deal with Patrick Evans and checked the share ownership certificate, which showed him to be the sole owner, with sixty-four-sixty-fourths of the shares, I had pictures taken of the catamaran, some with the sails up, others of the saloon with the table laid, a vase of wild flowers and a large Balearic crayfish as the centrepiece.
I could tell him was that I had seen them, but Evans had told me he had had to lodge them with the Banca Espagnol as security for a small overdraft he had requested after opening an account with them.
People whispered that he drank to excess, and folks liked to repeat the Paul Bunyanesque tale that he kept a Prussian orderly near him at all times, toting a gallon drum of whiskey so Colonel Evans could have a swig anytime he wanted.
Thirty minutes later the two Cades were at the county courthouse in nearby Murphysboro, where they watched Richard Shuster get the homicide charge against Evan summarily dismissed for lack of evidence.
The warrant was served upon Evan in his well-guarded hospital suite, with Cao and Ulanova serving as the Greek chorus.
Evans has plans to work with veterinarians in southern California to make composting available to pet owners.
Backman, like Tim Evans and the cremationists of yore, was inspired by a loathing of funerary pomp.
Tovera, Dasi and Barnes stood with Adele as she talked for the last time with Captain Evans, at the head of the short boarding bridge between barge and starship.
Then Ulanova relinquished the spotlight, and Evan sauntered to the fore, his clear eyes and healthy color a testament to the liberal ingestion of both black coffee and dehydro boosters.
Ulanova relinquished the spotlight, and Evan sauntered to the fore, his clear eyes and healthy color a testament to the liberal ingestion of both black coffee and dehydro boosters.