Crossword clues for brut
- Dry, as in wine
- Champagne descriptor
- Fabergé cologne
- Dry (of champagne)
- Cologne brand
- Champagne specification
- Champagne description
- Wine-bottle word
- Very dry champagne
- Unilever men's brand
- It's ''by Faberge''
- Faberge cologne brand
- Dom Perignon designation
- Description of extremely dry champagne
- Champagne variety
- Champagne spec
- Aftershave brand
- (Of champagne) dry
- Wine designation, or a cologne brand
- Veuve Clicquot designation
- Very dry, to a vintner
- Superdry, as champagne
- Super dry, to a vintner
- Some wines are this
- Product once pitched by Hank Aaron, Muhammad Ali, and Joe Namath
- Moët et Chandon label word
- Men's fragrance by Faberge
- Like very dry champagne
- Like dry champagne
- Fragrance created by Fabergé
- Extremely dry, in champagnes
- Extremely dry champagne
- Cologne first launched by Fabergé
- Classic scent for men
- Champagne rating
- Champagne adjective, very dry
- Art ___ (outsider art)
- Aftershave promoted as "The Essence of Man"
- (Of sparkling wine) very dry
- (Of sparkling wine) extremely dry
- (Of some wine) very dry
- "Essence of Man" cologne
- Champagne word
- Like some champagne
- Very dry, as champagne
- Old Spice alternative
- Very dry, as wine
- Champagne designation meaning "very dry"
- English Leather alternative
- FabergГ© cologne
- Polo alternative
- Aftershave sold in green bottles
- Like some sparkling wines
- Fragrance created by FabergГ©
- Fabergé perfume, originally
- Like many champagnes
- Very dry, as some champagne
- Drier than extra sec
- Dry, as bubbly
- Very dry, to an oenophile
- Legendary first king of Britain
- Medieval English chronicle
- Adjective for champagne
- Animal, apart from its tail, is dry
- Wine bottle word
- British males' preparation for sex is rather dry
- Having wiped back, beast is dry
- Dry river, save bottles
- Dry and dreary routine linked to bachelor
- Dry, as wine
- Wine quality
- Wine specification
- Dry wine
- Wine designation
- Wine descriptor
- Champagne choice
- Really dry
- Old Spice rival
- Dry, as champagne
- Wine-label word
- Champagne type
- Champagne category
- Very dry, to vintners
- Drier than sec
The Collaborative International Dictionary
brut \brut\ (br[=oo]t), a. [Fr. lit. rough.] very dry; -- used of wine or champagne. [PJC] ||
Douglas Harper's Etymology Dictionary
"dry," 1891, used of wines, especially champagnes, from French brut (14c.), literally "raw, crude" (see brute).
a. (context of champagne English) (l en very) (l en dry), and not (l en sweet)
adj. (of champagne) extremely dry
Brut may refer to:
Usage examples of "brut".
Draper lost his job, but got a payout which will keep him in Lambray Brut for another decade.
The smell of Brut still lingered in her basement bedroom as though some strange and exotic animal had slept there.
Especially that wicked scent of masculine power tinged with Brut aftershave.
These were: the theologian Khalyava, the philosopher Khoma Brut, and the rhetorician Tiberiy Gorobets.
Such was the night when the philosopher Khoma Brut galloped with an incomprehensible rider on his back.
Somewhere down deep in the dwindling recesses of my conscience a tiny voice was asking about the fates of the women and children inside Brut Adler.
Deirdre and I would be among the first casualties of the siege of Brut Adler.
I hated the dry bitter taste of the expensive Brut Miguel liked to impress his guests with.
On the table sat a bottle of Billecart-Salmon Brut, which Walker had ordered after Rae explained that she was waiting for Sam.
Then I could have had two bottles of brut, tipped the waiter with the ring and had the whole business off my bands.
Normally there would just have been talking and lots of laughing, from groups of people smelling of Brut and hair spray, the girls in sharply ironed blouses.
He popped the cork on a bottle of Cliquot Brut and the couple drank a toast to April and better weather.
After applying some Brut to the back of his hands and his neck, he gargled and rinsed his mouth with a vile tast-ing blue generic mouthwash.
Melvin Billups, a young man with a Brut addiction, had appeared at the door.
Then a couple of critics from the magazines -they thought the champagne was an inadequate brut, and where was Maurice Schofeld himself?