Crossword clues for ava
- Humphrey's "The Barefoot Contessa" costar
- Glam Gardner
- Gardner, for one
- Gardner the screen legend
- Gardner or DuVernay
- Gardner once married to Sinatra
- Gardner of old movies
- Gardner of "The Killers"
- Gardner of "The Hucksters"
- Gardner of "Seven Days in May"
- Gardner of 'Show Boat'
- Frank Sinatra ex Gardner
- Female name that reads the same forward and backward
- Ex of Mickey, Artie, and Frank
- Ex of Frank and Mickey
- Contessa portrayer
- Clark's ''Mogambo'' co-star
- Burt's costar in "The Killers"
- Burt's co-star in "The Killers"
- An ex of Artie and Frank
- Actress Gardner, for one
- Actress Gardner of "The Night of the Iguana"
- 1998 Smashing Pumpkins single "___ Adore"
- #5 baby girl name in 2014
- #5 baby girl name in 2013
- #5 baby girl name in '11
- "Selma" director ___ DuVernay
- "Mogambo"'s Gardner
- "Mogambo" actress Gardner who earned a star on the Walk of Fame in 1960
- "Ex Machina" robot
- Tyrone's "The Sun Also Rises" co-star
- Top-five baby girl's name since 2006
- Top-five baby girl name
- Top-5 baby girl name in 2009
- Top-10 baby girl's name since 2005
- Tanzie's sister in "Material Girls"
- Talk show on TV's "Up All Night"
- Smithfield, North Carolina's ___ Gardner Museum
- Sinatra's wife before Mia
- Sinatra's flame
- Sinatra bride Gardner
- She was Maria in "The Barefoot Contessa"
- She was Julie in the 1951 movie "Show Boat"
- She was Julie in "Show Boat"
- She played Pandora in "Pandora and the Flying Dutchman"
- She played Julie in "Show Boat" (1951)
- She married Mickey
- She lost out to Audrey for Best Actress of 1953
- She directed David as Martin in 2014
- Sex symbol Gardner
- Sarah in "The Bible"
- Robot played by Alicia Vikander in "Ex Machina"
- Robot in 2015's "Ex Machina"
- Richards The Night of the Iguana co-star
- Resort in Mont
- Pumpkins "We must never be apart" song "___ Adore"
- Pumpkins "___ Adore"
- Popular name for baby girls
- Popular baby girl's name
- Perry Blake song about actress Gardner?
- Palindromic DuVernay
- Palindromic award in the digital arts world
- Palindromic actress
- Oscar-nominated director DuVernay
- One of Sinatra's exes
- One of Mickey's wives
- One of many for Mickey
- One of eight for Mickey
- Mrs. Sinatra #2
- Mickey's first wife and Frank's second
- Mickey's first and Frank's second wife
- Mickey's ex
- Mickey Rooney ex
- Maxine portrayer in "The Night of the Iguana"
- Marilu's "Evening Shade" role
- Marilu, on "Evening Shade"
- Maria's portrayer in "The Barefoot Contessa"
- Lori Loughlin's character on TV's "Summerland"
- Kirk's sort-of love interest in "Seven Days in May"
- Kate's role opposite Cate's Katharine in "The Aviator"
- Joelle Carter's "Justified" role
- Honey Bear portrayer in "Mogambo"
- Hollywood beauty Gardner
- Heather Locklear and Richie Sambora's daughter
- Haddad of films
- Grace's rival in "Mogambo"
- Gorgeous Gardner
- Girl with a palindromic name
- Gardner who said, "Deep down, I'm pretty superficial"
- Gardner who married Mickey Rooney
- Gardner or Sangster
- Gardner of "Mayerling"
- Gardner of 'The Bribe'
- Gardner of 'Mayerling'
- Gardner of ''Show Boat''
- Gardner in films
- Gardner in "The Sun Also Rises"
- Gardner in "The Sun Also Rises," 1957
- Gardner in "Show Boat"
- Gardner in "Seven Days in May"
- Gardner in On the Beach
- Friend of Lana
- Frankie's wife
- Frankie's femme
- Frank's second mate
- Frank's second
- Frank's Gardner
- Frank ex
- Frank and ___
- Former capital of Myanmar
- First of Mickey's wives
- Filmdom's DuVernay
- Film Contessa
- Female robot in "Ex Machina"
- Famke's character on "Nip/Tuck"
- Famke Janssen's "Nip/Tuck" character
- Ex of Frank
- Emma, Olivia, __, Sophia, Isabella (top-5 list for 2016)
- DuVernay who's directing the upcoming movie "A Wrinkle in Time"
- DuVernay who was the first black female director to have a film nominated for Best Picture
- DuVernay who is directing the upcoming movie "A Wrinkle in Time"
- DuVernay who founded the film distribution company ARRAY
- DuVernay who directed the music video for Jay-Z's "Family Feud"
- DuVernay who directed the 2016 documentary "13th"
- DuVernay who directed "13th"
- DuVernay who created TV's "Queen Sugar"
- DuVernay of "Queen Sugar"
- Director DuVernay who was awarded Entertainer of the Year at the 2018 NAACP Image Awards
- Director DuVernay who created the OWN series "Queen Sugar"
- Director DuVernay who created the new OWN series "Queen Sugar"
- Director DuVernay or actress Gardner
- Daughter of Heather Locklear and Richie Sambora
- Currently popular baby girl name
- Currently most popular three-letter name for newborn girls (which is also a palindrome)
- Co-star with Clark and Grace
- Clark's 'Mogambo' costar
- Burt and Kirk's love interest in "Seven Days in May"
- Burma's capital city for nearly five centuries
- Brett's portrayer in 1957's "The Sun Also Rises"
- Bogey's co-star in "The Barefoot Contessa"
- Barber of "The Lawrence Welk Show"
- At all, in Scotland
- Artie ex
- An ex of Artie, Mickey and Frank
- Alicia Vikander's role in 2015's "Ex Machina"
- Alicia Vikander's palindromic "Ex Machina" role
- Actress, Gardner
- Actress, ... Gardner
- Actress Gardner or director DuVernay
- 2020 thriller and title role for Jessica Chastain
- 1990 Hollywood autobio subtitled "My Story"
- #5 name for baby girls in 2013
- #5 baby girl name for 2014
- #4 baby girl name for 2015
- "The Barefoot Contessa" star Gardner
- "The Barefoot Contessa" costar Gardner
- "Tall Girl" star Michelle
- "Sweet but Psycho" singer ___ Max
- "Selma" and "13th" director DuVernay
- "Queen Sugar" director DuVernay
- "Mogambo" Oscar nominee Gardner
- "Mogambo" first name
- "I Will Follow" director DuVernay
- "Ex Machina" android
- "Earthquake" star Gardner
- "Contessa" portrayer
- "Barefoot Contessa" marquee name
- "August 28" director DuVernay
- "13th" Best Picture nominee DuVernay
- "___ Adore" (Smashing Pumpkins single)
- "___ Adore" (1997 Smashing Pumpkins single)
- ''Mogambo'' actress Gardner
- ''Evening Shade'' character
- ___ Max ("Sweet but Psycho" singer)
- ___ Crowder (character on "Justified")
- Gardner of "Mogambo"
- Rock video award
- Fred Astaire's daughter
- Actress Gardner of old Hollywood
- One of Frank's exes
- Ex of Ol' Blue Eyes
- A Mrs. Mickey Rooney
- Samoa's official plant
- Gardner of Tinseltown
- Modern music prize
- Burt's "The Killers" co-star, 1946
- Ex-wife of Mickey and Frank
- Gregory's "On the Beach" co-star
- MTV prize
- Acting Gardner
- Gardner of "The Barefoot Contessa"
- Gardner of "Show Boat"
- She married Mickey, Artie and Frank
- Clark's "Mogambo" co-star
- Gardner of films
- 90's film autobiography subtitled "My Story"
- One of Frank's 27-Down
- Hollywood autobiography subtitled "My Story"
- A Gardner
- Kitty in "The Killers," 1946
- Gardner of "The Snows of Kilimanjaro"
- Film "Contessa"
- Prize televised on MTV
- She played Sarah in "The Bible"
- Frank's second ex
- 1990 film autobiography "___: My Story"
- Ex of Mickey, Artie and Frank
- Bogie's "Barefoot Contessa" co-star
- The second Mrs. Sinatra
- 1990 film star autobiography subtitled "My Story"
- Burt's "The Killers" co-star
- One of Mickey's exes
- Gardner on screen
- Ex of Frank and Artie
- Gardner of "On the Beach"
- 1990 Hollywood autobiography subtitled "My Story"
- She played Eloise in "Mogambo"
- Big name in 50вЂ™s Hollywood
- Moira's player in "On the Beach"
- Ex of Artie, Frank and Mickey
- ___ Gardner who married Frank Sinatra
- Clark's co-star in "Mogambo"
- Frank's wife before Mia
- Ex of Artie and Mickey
- Gardner of Hollywood
- Ex of Mickey and Frank
- An ex of Frank
- Ex of Artie and Frank
- Gardner of "The Night of the Iguana"
- Palindromic girl's name that ranked among the 10 most popular in each of the past five years
- Gardner of the silver screen
- ___ Gardner, Mrs. Sinatra #2
- Glamorous Gardner
- "Nip/Tuck" character Moore
- Gardner who was once married to Frank Sinatra
- Frank Sinatra's wife before Mia
- One of Frank's four wives
- Hollywood's Gardner
- Frank Sinatra's second
- DuVernay who directed "Selma" and "13th"
- "___: My Story" (Tinseltown autobiography)
- A.I. woman in 2015's "Ex Machina"
- "Selma" director DuVernay
- Palindromic woman's name
- One of Frank's wives
- Director DuVernay of "Selma"
- Gardner who played the Barefoot Contessa
- Sinatra's wife between Nancy and Mia
- Seat of Missouri's Douglas County
- "Ex Machina" robot played by Alicia Vikander
- Big name in 50s Hollywood
- "Mogambo" star, familiarly
- Oahu drink
- Former Burmese capital
- Mo. city
- An old Burmese capital
- Astaire's daughter
- Palindromic name for actress Gardner or director DuVernay
- Biography by D. Hanna: 1960
- A former capital of Burma
- Artie's wife, once
- Resort in Mont.
- Mickey was her first husband
- Gardner, of the film set
- She married Francis Albert
- At all, in Ayr
- Loser to Audrey for the 1953 Best Actress Oscar
- Prize for MTV artists
- Gardner of "The Naked Maja"
- Marilu Henner's role on "Evening Shade"
- She said ave to Artie
- A former capital of Myanmar
- Ancient capital of Myanmar
- One of Lana's contemporaries
- Ruined city in Burma
- Sinatra's second
- Hawaiian beverage
- Name of film fame
- Bambi's cousin
- City in Mo.
- One-time Mrs. Sinatra
- Former Mrs. Mickey Rooney
- Former Mrs. Rooney
- Hollywood name
- Girl's name
- Hawaiian drink
- Actress in Mickey's past
- A memorable Gardner
- Old capital of Burma
- Polynesian beverage
- One of the Gardners
- Girl beginning to annoy Virginia
- Gardner of movies
- Gardner of 'Mogambo'
- Ms. Gardner
- Miss Gardner
- "A Wrinkle in Time" director DuVernay
- Frank's second wife
- "13th" director DuVernay
- Screen legend Gardner
- Girl’s name
- City in Mo
- Sinatra ex Gardner
- "Queen Sugar" creator DuVernay
- Sinatra's Gardner
- Gardner of "One Touch of Venus"
- "When They See Us" director DuVernay
- Smashing Pumpkins "___ Adore"
- Screen siren Gardner
- One of a deadly seven
- Kate's role in "The Aviator"
- Joelle Carter's role on "Justified"
- Gardner of the screen
- Gardner of old Hollywood
- Gardner of old films
- "One Touch of Venus" star Gardner
- Palindromic Gardner
- Mickey Rooney ex Gardner
- Humphrey's costar in "The Barefoot Contessa"
- Hollywood legend Gardner
- Hollywood first name
- Gardner once romantically linked to Frank Sinatra and Ernest Hemingway
- Gardner of note
- Frank's wife between Nancy and Mia
- Frank's ex Gardner
- Former Mrs. Frank Sinatra
- Former capital of Burma
- Filmmaker DuVernay
- Ex-wife of Mickey
- DuVernay who directed "A Wrinkle in Time"
- Co-star of Richard in "The Night of the Iguana"
- Co-star of Burt in "The Killers"
- Charlton's "Earthquake" co-star
- An ex of Mickey
- "Mogambo" star Gardner
- "Middle of Nowhere" director DuVernay
- 'Selma' director DuVernay
- Wife of Mickey and Frank
- Top-10 baby girl name since 2005
- The palindromic ex of Frank
- Suzanne Vega "Frank and ___"
- She was Linda in ''Singapore''
- Popular baby girl's name that reads the same forward and backward
- Popular baby girl name
- One-time wife of Mickey and Frank
- Ms Gardner
- Mrs. Sinatra, once
- Lana contemporary
- Kitty portrayer in ''The Killers''
The Collaborative International Dictionary
n. (alternative form of kava English)
Housing Units (2000): 319
Land area (2000): 1.064237 sq. miles (2.756360 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.005778 sq. miles (0.014964 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 1.070015 sq. miles (2.771324 sq. km)
FIPS code: 03103
Located within: Illinois (IL), FIPS 17
Location: 37.889346 N, 89.496355 W
ZIP Codes (1990): 62907
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Housing Units (2000): 1493
Land area (2000): 3.104881 sq. miles (8.041605 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.000000 sq. miles (0.000000 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 3.104881 sq. miles (8.041605 sq. km)
FIPS code: 02674
Located within: Missouri (MO), FIPS 29
Location: 36.955176 N, 92.663114 W
ZIP Codes (1990): 65608
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Ava or AVA may refer to:
The poet Ava (c. 1060 – 7 February 1127), also known as Frau Ava, Ava of Göttweig or Ava of Melk, was the first named female writer in any genre in the German language.
- redirect AVA
Ava is a feminine given name in the English and in other languages. Its recent popularity is ultimately due to a number of celebrity babies of the 1990s, who were ultimately named after American actress Ava Gardner (who had died in 1990).
Ava (stylized as AVA) is an approved tall skyscraper in Seattle, Washington. The building, designed by Weber Thompson, is planned to have 39 floors, and is planned to be located at 8th Avenue and Pine Street. The plan calls for a luxury hotel on floors 10 through 17, with 200 condominiums comprising the upper floors. Construction was originally scheduled to commence in 2007, however with the late-2000s recession the project was placed on hold pending an improved market.
AVA is a Finnish television channel owned and operated by MTV3.
Usage examples of "ava".
Her sister and cousin looked at her expectantly, and Ava winked at them.
Elizabeth faded quite from sight next to Miss Holcomb, a situation Ava was certain Elizabeth would remedy in short order.
Greer laughed roundly at that, and Ava inadvertently glanced at the entrance of the ballroom again.
But Ava felt that old tug of sorrow for the hapless knight and smiled.
The offer was met with some reluctance by Ava, Phoebe, and Greer, for Lady Purnam believed, by virtue of her close association with their mother, that she had a duty to insinuate herself into their lives and instruct them on all matters to do with propriety.
She could be very tiresome in that regard, and the suggestion that Ava might have to sit an entire evening with her was more than she could possibly endure.
But Lady Downey had trained Ava to be nothing if not exceedingly polite, and with a slight sigh, she resigned herself and leaned back in her chair.
She could not sit like a duck on a pond all night, so Ava carefully began to persuade Lady Purnam to have her new barouche plucked from the stream of carriages outside to drive Ava home.
Before she did so, however, Ava saw her opportunity in this so-called tragedy.
The coachman held his hand out to Ava, which she took and quickly ducked inside, landing on a thickly padded velvet squab, the same deep red color of the silk covered walls.
After what seemed like minutes, Ava finally realized she was in the wrong carriage.
Lady Ava, I am beginning to believe you do not esteem my good company.
I must bestow my admiration on you, Lady Ava, so that you will not cut me so openly again.
He hovered there, and Ava prepared herself to be kissed by lifting her chin slightly.
Lucille as if they were seeing her for the first time, but Ava quickly returned her attention to Egbert.