Search for crossword answers and clues
"What's the __?": "Same thing"
Answer for the clue ""What's the __?": "Same thing" ", 3 letters:
Alternative clues for the word dif
- "What's the _____?"
- "What's the ___?" ("Who cares?")
- Subtraction amt.
- Distinction, slangily
- "What's the ___?" ("So what?")
- Distinction, briefly
- Prefix with fuse or fraction
- Prefix for fraction
- Quarrel: Abbr.
- "What's the __?": "So what?"
- 'What's the --?' ('So?')
- Subtraction amt
- Château ___ (prison in "The Count of Monte Cristo)
- 'What's the ('Who cares?') --?'
- Variance, in the vernacular
- Subtraction ans
- Small discrepancy?
- Quarrel: Abbr
- Lack of similarity, informally
- Incongruity, informally
- Distinction: Abbr
- Distinction, for short
- Brief dissimilarity
- "What's the ---?"
- "What's the __?": "Seems the same to me"
- "What's the ___?"("Does it matter?")
- "What's the ___?" ("Seems the same to me")
- "Makes no __"
- 'What's the ('So?') --?'
- 'What's the --?' ('Same thing, right?')
Word definitions for dif in dictionaries
Usage examples of dif.
They're working directly under a group of Chiss, who report directly to Dif Scaur.
At the end of the table was Intelligence Director Dif Scaur, whose thin human frame withstood the crowding at the table better than most.
Second, Intelligence Director Dif Scaur has an announcement of critical importance.
As Chief of State, I order Dif Scaur to continue the Alpha Red project.
He cast one regretful glance at Luke, then stood and made his rapid way out, followed with equal rapidity by Dif Scaur.
As Dif Scaur marched Luke and Mara into the office, Cal stared for a moment at a fragrant fruit-filled pastry that had been provided for his breakfast, and then with a look of disgust swept it from his desk.
The influence of the council as a whole might tip the balance against Dif Scaur and his plan.
The dif ference between fact and fiction went into the Center's research fund.
What woke him was a strange dif ficulty with breathing, a sense of heat and the terror of suffocating in his own sweat.