Search for crossword answers and clues
WertmГјller who directed "The Seduction of Mimi"
Answer for the clue "WertmГјller who directed "The Seduction of Mimi" ", 4 letters:
Alternative clues for the word lina
- Film director Wertmuller
- Film maker Wertmuller
- Director Wertmuller
- Director WertmГјller
- ___ Lamont ("Singin' in the Rain" role)
- "Singin' in the Rain" role
- Wertmüller who directed "Seven Beauties"
- Filmdom's Wertmuller
- Writer-director Wertmüller
- Wertmüller who directed "The Seduction of Mimi"
- Soprano Cavalieri, a contemporary of Caruso
- Novelist Ethel ____ White
- Jean Hagen's "Singin' in the Rain" role
- Filmmaker WertmÃ¼ller
- Esco of TV's "S.W.A.T."
- Director Wertmller
- Chinese tennis star who has won both the French and Australian Opens
- Caruso contemporary Cavalieri
- 2011 French Open champ
Word definitions for lina in dictionaries
Word definitions in Wikipedia
Lina is a common female given name in Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, especially among those born after 1980. In 2011 it was one of the most popular female given names in Germany. It was initially used as a shortened form of names such as Karolina...