Crossword clues for zin
alt. (context informal English) zinfandel wine n. (context informal English) zinfandel wine
Zin may refer to:
- Zin, Afghanistan, a town in Afghanistan
- Zin Desert, in the Negev
- Zinfandel, a variety of red grape commonly used to make wine
- Zin Hizaki, a character from Sky Girls
ZIN may refer to:
- Interlaken Airport, Switzerland (by IATA code)
zin may refer to:
- Zinza language (by ISO 639 code)
Usage examples of "zin".
Carter, hitherto wholly passive, now gave that man a terrific push with all the wild strength of fear, so that the victim toppled at once into that gaping well which rumour holds to reach down to the hellish Vaults of Zin where Gugs hunt ghasts in the dark.