Crossword clues for zack
n. 1 (context Australia obsolete English) sixpence. 2 (context Australia rare English) Five cents. 3 (context Australia English) A six-month or six-year prison sentence.
Zack or Zach may refer to:
- Zack (personal name), including spelling variations and lists of people and fictional characters
- Zach (surname), various people
- Zack (play), a 1920 play by Harold Brighouse
- Zack, a novel by William E. Bell
- Zach (crater), on the Moon
Zack (and variant spellings Zach, Zac, Zak, Zakk) is a male personal name (or, depending on which definition of "personal name" one uses, part of a personal name). It is sometimes a given name (or "first name"), but more often it is hypocorism (affectionate variation of a personal name) which takes the place of a given name, usually Zachary.
People so named include:
- Zach Boren, American football player
- Zach Braff (born 1975), American actor known for his role in television series Scrubs
- Zac Brown (born 1978) Lead singer in American country music band Zac Brown Band
- Zac Champion (born 1984), American footballer
- Zach Cohen (ice hockey) (born 1987), American ice hockey player
- Zack Conroy (born 1985), American actor
- Zach Day (born 1978), American Major League Baseball player
- Zac Efron (born 1987), American actor
- Zack Esposito (born 1983), American amateur wrestler
- Zac Farro (born 1990), American drummer for Paramore
- Zac Foley (1970–2002), British musician, bass guitarist for EMF
- Zack Fleishman (born 1980), American tennis player
- Zach Galifianakis (born 1969), American comedian
- Zac Goldsmith (born 1975), English environmentalist and politician
- Zack Greinke (born 1983), American Major League Baseball player
- Zac Hanson (born 1985), American musician, drummer for Hanson
- Zach Jackson (born 1983), American Major League Baseball player
- Zak Keith, British guitarist
- Zach Kosnitzky, American participant in Kid Nation
- Zack Martin (born 1990), American National Football League player
- Zach Mettenberger (born 1991), American National Football League quarterback
- Zach Norton (born 1981), American football player
- Zach Parise (born 1984), American ice hockey player
- Zac Posen (born 1980), American fashion designer
- Zack de la Rocha (born 1970), lead singer of Rage Against the Machine
- Zack Rosen (born 1989), All-American basketball player at Penn; plays for Maccabi Ashdod in Israel
- Zack Shada (born 1992), American actor
- Zack Snyder (born 1966), American film director and screenwriter
- Zak Starkey (born 1965), English drummer for The Who and Oasis
- Zack Test (born 1989), American rugby union player
- Zach Weiner (born 1982), American webcomic author of Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal
- Zack Werner, Canadian artist, producer, lawyer and manager in the music industry
- Zack Wheat (1888–1972), American Major League Baseball player
- Zach Whitmarsh (born 1977), Canadian track and field athlete
- Zakk Wylde (born 1967), guitarist for Ozzy Osbourne and founder of Black Label Society
Fictional characters include:
- Zack Addy, in the television series Bones
- Zack Allan, in the television series Babylon 5
- Zak Dingle, in the British soap opera Emmerdale
- Zach Florrick, the eldest of Alicia's children in The Good Wife
- Zack Mooneyham, a character in School of Rock
- Zack Fair, in the role-playing game Final Fantasy VII and its spin-offs
- Zack Johnson, in The Big Bang Theory
- Zakk Irius, mafia member in the anime and manga series Death Note
- Zack Lane, in the novel Zack by William Bell
- Zack Martin, in the television series The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
- Zak McKracken, hero of the adventure game Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders
- Zack Morris, in television series Saved by the Bell
- Zach Nichols, in the American police procedural television drama Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Zak Saturday, one of the main characters in the cartoon series The Secret Saturdays
- Zac, a main character in the Nickelodeon series Shimmer and Shine
- Zach Stevens, in The O.C.
- Zack Taylor, in the television series Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
- Zack (Battlestar Galactica)
- Zack, in the computer game The Daedalus Encounter
- Zack (Dead or Alive), in the video game series Dead or Alive
- Zak (TUGS), in the television series TUGS
- Zack, one of the title characters of the video game Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure
- Zack, Kamen Rider Knuckle in Kamen Rider Gaim
Zack, Zac, or Zak is the name of a character in the original and new continuities of Battlestar Galactica.
Zack is a 1920 play by British playwright Harold Brighouse.
It was one of several of Brighouse's plays performed by the Manchester's Gaiety Theatre.
Usage examples of "zack".
Four months married later, in the graceful viewpoint of the park of the property of Zack in Carmel, in the presence of a thousand of guests, between whom there were several governors and senators.
The padrino of the wedding was the neighbor of Zack in Carmel, the industrialist Matthew Farrell.
And because it must to you a battery of silver by that film that never finished filming added Zack.
Sandini was a true gallito, always arranged to fight, and felt an intense loyalty towards Zack, whose films enchanted to him.
Julie crossed the titles, troubles when seeing in the list the names of several films carried out by Zack.
Zack removed videos from films interpreted by Costner, Swayze, Ford and Douglas.
The confidential mood that began more early when both admitted the doubts that they had had on his respective talents, lead them to a calm privacy that, in the case of Zack, did not have precedents and was therapeutic.
A declaration without precedents as that one in mouth of an actress turned to Rachel a fresh air whiff for Zack.
Considering the ability surprising that had Zack to make pass its preoccupations to background, she supposed that a pair of hours would be time than sufficient more so that it recovered badly of his present humor.
The president of Empire Studies tried to convince it that he did not try it, but in spite of its requests and their reasonings, really did not have more remedy than to capitulate, as Zack hoped.
The secondary papers were distributed without difficulty and Zack reunited all to its favorite technicians to form the establishment of the film.
Tony and Rachel were located in their respective places marked in the floor, and while a maquillador passed a little of dust over the sudorosa forehead of Tony and a vestidora smoothed the blouse of the dress of Rachel, Zack began to make its habitual summary of the scene that were about to to film.
When moments later it arrived the bellboys, Zack gave the valises to him of whose flanks they excelled you fold of the clothes of Rachel.
Or you have provided me all the pronouns joked Zack, that knew or ad very or nde wanted to arrive Julie, seems to you that you could give a verb me that accompanies them?
On the table, Zack placed two p l atos, one of which contained a substantial steak with one roasted Pope.