Crossword clues for wiz
- "Don't Nobody Bring Me No Bad News" musical, with "The"
- Best Musical of 1975, with "The"
- Musical set in Oz, with "The"
- Oz figure, for short
- 1975 Best Musical, with "The"
- Someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- "The ___," B'way play of 1975
- With "The," another Broadway hit
- Richard Pryor title role, with "the"
- 1975 Stephanie Mills musical, with "The"
- Emerald City V.I.P., with "the"
- 1975 musical set in Oz, with "The"
- Oz musical, with "The"
- "If You Believe" musical, with "The"
- Michael Jackson movie musical, with "The"
- 1975 musical with a Yellow Brick Road, with "The"
- Diana Ross musical, with "The"
- 1978 Diana Ross musical, with "The"
- 1975 musical with the song "Believe in Yourself," with "The"
- Michael Jackson film, with "The"
n. 1 a person who is exceptionally gifted or skilled in a particular area 2 (context Internet informal English) A wizard; an administrator of a multi-user dungeon. 3 (context vulgar slang especially with the verb "take" English) An act of urination; a whiz#Noun.
Usage examples of "wiz".
If the truth be known this was due to a deadlock between the two logical candidates, but Wiz and Moira had chosen to ignore the politics and concentrate on the honor.
Thanks to his magic, Wiz was a member of the Council of the North, the Wizards who ruled and watched over the human lands.
Behind those rows Wiz could glimpse other tents, all brightly colored, all erected without the least regard for the appearance of their neighbors, yet all of them swirling together into an oddly harmonious whole.
It was a wonderful odor and Wiz drank it in eagerly as they let the crowd carry them along.
For an instant Wiz wondered if it was a man or a woman, but then the artist withdrew an unmistakably masculine hand from the sleeve of his robe to gesture.
At first it reminded Wiz of a simple geometric shape, then it became an evermore-elaborate piece of Celtic knotwork.
It seemed to Wiz that if he could just study the writhing smokes long enough he could unlock that secret.
Although Wiz could not see the artists head, much less his eyes, he got the strong impression that the performer was concentrating on his audience rather than his illusion.
Without thinking Wiz put a hand on her shoulder, but she shook it off impatiently.
His hand darted out of his sleeve and instinctively Wiz twisted away so the hand struck his Wizards staff instead of his arm.
Out of the corner of his eye Wiz saw Malus raise his staff to launch another attack.
Her words brought Wiz and Malus back to themselves and both fumbled for the communications crystals they wore around their necks.
On one memorable occasion Wiz had seen her take out three fully armed hobgoblins with the knife she always carried.
Malus left, Wiz spread out the parchment strips and arranged them on a bench beside the window.
Like all spells it was written on parallel strips so the spell would not be activated by the act of writing it Wiz stared at them for nearly five minutes before he realized he had the strips out of order.