Wislet is a heritage-listed detached house and former hospital at 127 Russell Street, Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia. It was built for Dr Freidrich Hinrichsen and his wife, Dori, in 1908, as a large two-story building combining a residence and medical suite. It was thereafter sold to two other Toowoomba doctors: Thomas Connolly in 1910, who renamed the property Drynane, and John Hulme in 1948.
In 1963, the property was sold to the Methodist Church, who established the Wesley Hospital in the building. The ownership of the hospital passed to the Uniting Church in Australia in 1980, and it operated until 1998, when the church deemed it no longer viable. It was added to the Queensland Heritage Register on 30 May 2003.