The Collaborative International Dictionary
n. 1 The oesophagus; the windpipe; the trachea. 2 The throat in general.
Weasand may refer to:
- Weasand, a term for the oesophagus, obsolete as regards human anatomy, but current in the meatpacking industry
- Weasand clip, a device in meatpacking for closing off the weasand
- Weasand (comics), a minor adversary of Batman
- A geographical term denoting a narrow place
- Weasand of Cados, a fictional location in Tales of Vesperia
Usage examples of "weasand".
Customized Asphyxiations No Gullet Too Big, No Weasand Too Small My Motto: Satisfaction Garroteed, or The Choke's on Me!