Crossword clues for utt
UTT could refer to:
- K. D. Matanzima Airport, Umtata, South Africa, IATA code
- United Talmud Torahs of Montreal
- University of Technology of Troyes, France
- University of Trinidad and Tobago
- Uttoxeter railway station, England, National Rail station code
- Utt Panichkul, actor
- Untritrium, hypothetical chemical element 133
- Unconscious Thought Theory
- Unified Targeting Tool, a database query tool used by NSA
- Adelbert L. Utt (1856-1936), American politician
Usage examples of "utt".
Once I finally convinced Anna Sprug, Ilsa Schmidt and Maggie Utt, that, YES, they really can vote and have a say in the world, they dug right in.
End venn de Ging roolz sooprumm, fogzes down fogzhulls veep and veep, dey gryy, gryy, gryy dere lid-dul hardz utt, on-cuzz you end mee, mee, mee, vee vull eed end eed end eed, eed, eed undill de vurrldz on all zydes are nudding bahd embdy bee-nudd shillz!