Unin may refer to:
- United Nations Institute for Namibia, an educational system set up in Zambia by the United Nations
- Unín (Brno-Country District), Czech Republic
- Unín, Skalica District, Slovakia
- Unin, Masovian Voivodeship (east-central Poland)
- Unin, West Pomeranian Voivodeship (north-west Poland)
Unín is a village and municipality ( obec) in Brno-Country District in the South Moravian Region of the Czech Republic.
The municipality covers an area of , and has a population of 212 (as at 28 August 2006).
Unín lies approximately north-west of Brno and south-east of Prague.