- Television movie
- The 1996 Doctor Who television movie, as it is sometimes referred to by fans
- Ticket vending machine
- Time value of money - Finance and Accounting
- Time-Varying Microscale, a diagnostic model for high-resolution mapping
- Track-via-missile, a missile guidance technique
- Transmission voie-machine, a train control system in use on TGV lines in France, Belgium, KTX lines in South Korea and HS1 in the United Kingdom.
- Trunk Visceral Mesoderm (biol.)
- TVM (Malta), the national public television station in Malta
- Television Maldives, a television station in the Maldives
- Televisão de Moçambique, the state broadcaster of Mozambique
- TVM (insurance), a Dutch insurance company
- TVM (cycling team), a Dutch cycling team
- TVMcGill, McGill University's student television network
- TVM a fictional music channel in Degrassi
- Taiwan Video and Monitor Corporation, a former Taiwanese computer monitor company
- International Business School of Vilnius University in Lithuania
- The Trans-Val-de-Marne bus line, southeast of Paris in Val-de-Marne, operated by RATP
- Team Value management
- TV-M, the highest ratings classification in the American TV Parental Guidelines
- The Vagina Monologues, a play by Eve Ensler
- Transaction Verification Model
- The Value Manager, published by The Hong Kong Institute of Value Management
- Tre VildmarksMål (Three Targets of Nature), Swedish forest organisation
- Ta very much, English idiom meaning 'Thank you very much'.
- Thiruvananthapuram (Also Trivandrum) - Capital city of Kerala state of India
TVM was a Dutch road bicycle racing team. It folded in 2000, two years after suffering a doping scandal. Farm Frites continued as a sponsor in 2001 with the new team, .
Television Malta (TVM) is a terrestrial television network in Malta operated by the national broadcaster, Public Broadcasting Services.
TVM (Transport Verzekerings Maatschappij, Transportation Insurance Company) is a Dutch insurance company specialised in providing insurance to transportation companies. It is a mutual company founded in 1962 by a number of transportation companies, and is headquartered in Hoogeveen.
TVM is well known as sponsor of a number of sporting teams. For a number of years, TVM sponsored a cycling team, withdrawing their support at the beginning of 2000 after a doping scandal. TVM also sponsors ice skating, and number of famous skaters are sponsored by TVM; Renate Groenewold, Carl Verheijen, Sven Kramer, Paulien van Deutekom, Jan Smeekens, Erben Wennemars and Ireen Wüst. The company has indicated it wishes to continue sponsoring them until at least the 2010 Winter Olympics.