Crossword clues for trl
- MTV video show, until 2008
- MTV show with on-line voting
- MTV show where fan girls go "squeee!" over celebs
- MTV show until late 2008
- MTV show canceled in 2008, for short
- MTV show broadcast from Times Square
- MTV series that retired 13 Britney Spears videos
- MTV afternoon staple
- Former MTV show that launched many pop princesses' careers
- FNMTV's predecessor
- Erstwhile MTV countdown program
- Countdown show whose finale #1 song was "...Baby One More Time"
- Classic MTV show (LTR anagram)
- Bygone MTV show
- Bygone MTV series originally hosted by Carson Daly
- Bygone daily MTV series, informally
- Oregon or Santa Fe: Abbr.
- Santa Fe or Oregon: Abbr.
- Carson Daly's former MTV show
- Show formerly hosted by Carson Daly, for short
- MTV countdown program
- Carson Daly's old MTV show, for short
- The Daly show?
- Site of many a video premiere
- Show that broke Britney Spears
- Show that broke Britney
- One-time Carson Daly vehicle, briefly
- Music video show replaced by "FNMTV"
- MTV's longest-running live show
TRL may refer to:
- Tariff Reform League, a British pressure group
- Technology readiness level, a classification of maturity for evolving technologies
- Telstra Research Laboratories, an Australian telecommunications research centre
- Temporary Residence Limited, a record label
- Terrell Municipal Airport, a public-use airfield in Terrell, Texas, United States ( IATA airport code)
- Timberland Regional Library, a library system in Washington state
- "TRL", short for "to read later", an internet letter homophone
- Tomb Raider: Legend, a video game
- Total Request Live, an MTV show running from 1998 to 2008.
- Transport Research Laboratory, a British research centre
- TRL Awards, an Italian music award
- Turkish lira's ISO 4217 code before currency denomination in 2005