Search for crossword answers and clues
MTV show canceled in 2008, for short
Answer for the clue "MTV show canceled in 2008, for short ", 3 letters:
Alternative clues for the word trl
- Bygone daily MTV series, informally
- Oregon or Santa Fe: Abbr.
- Santa Fe or Oregon: Abbr.
- Carson Daly's former MTV show
- Show formerly hosted by Carson Daly, for short
- MTV countdown program
- Carson Daly's old MTV show, for short
- The Daly show?
- Site of many a video premiere
- Show that broke Britney Spears
- Show that broke Britney
- One-time Carson Daly vehicle, briefly
- Music video show replaced by "FNMTV"
- MTV's longest-running live show
- MTV video show, until 2008
- MTV show with on-line voting
- MTV show where fan girls go "squeee!" over celebs
- MTV show until late 2008
- MTV show broadcast from Times Square
- MTV series that retired 13 Britney Spears videos
- MTV afternoon staple
- Former MTV show that launched many pop princesses' careers
- FNMTV's predecessor
- Erstwhile MTV countdown program
- Countdown show whose finale #1 song was "...Baby One More Time"
- Classic MTV show (LTR anagram)
- Bygone MTV show
- Bygone MTV series originally hosted by Carson Daly
Word definitions for trl in dictionaries
Word definitions in Wikipedia
TRL may refer to: Tariff Reform League , a British pressure group Technology readiness level , a classification of maturity for evolving technologies Telstra Research Laboratories , an Australian telecommunications research centre Temporary Residence Limited...