Crossword clues for til
- "It Ain't Over ___ It's Over"
- "Call no day happy __ it is done": Solzhenitsyn
- "'__ Death": 2000s Fox sitcom
- ". . . ___ the cows come home"
- "___ next time ..."
- "___ Death" (Fox sitcom)
- "___ death do us ..."
- ''Open ___ midnight''
- ___ Tuesday (Aimee Mann band)
- ___ Tuesday (1980s band)
- Word separating business hours
- Word after "open," in store signs
- Up to, on some business signs
- Up to, in store signs
- Up to, in invites
- Up to, in classified ads
- Up to, as a particular time
- To the time when, briefly
- Time-connecting word
- Store hours contraction
- Shop sign word after open, maybe
- Shop -- you drop
- Rise Against "Six Ways ___ Sunday"
- Preceding, for short
- Pop group -- Tuesday
- OPEN 9 ___ 5 (store sign)
- Open 9 ___ 5
- Open 10 ___ 6
- OPEN ___ 9 (store sign)
- Open ___ ...
- Not after, briefly
- Motörhead's "No Sleep ___ Hammersmith"
- Lady Gaga's "___ It Happens to You"
- Lady Gaga's "__ It Happens to You"
- Lady Gaga's '-- It Happens to You'
- Lady Gaga song "___It Happens to You"
- Lady Gaga song "___ It Happens to You"
- Keith Urban "___ the Summer Comes Around"
- From dusk ___ dawn
- From dawn ___ dusk (all day)
- Dusk-dawn insert
- Dusk- -- -dawn
- Brad Garrett sitcom "___ Death"
- Bob Dylan "___ I Fell in Love With You"
- Beach Boys "___ I Die"
- As late as, in ads
- As late as, for short
- Aimee Mann band ___ Tuesday
- 1980s rock group --- Tuesday
- 1961 hit song by The Angels
- 1940 Merle Oberon film ____ We Meet Again
- "We'll taunt you __ you all turn blue": "Spamalot"
- "Voices Carry" ___ Tuesday
- "Shop --- you drop"
- "Shop ___ You Drop" (old game show)
- "Shop ___ you drop" (fashionista's motto)
- "Open 9 --- 6"
- "Open 10 __ 6"
- "Open --- 9"
- "Open ___ Midnite"
- "Open ___ late"
- "Open ___ ..." (store sign)
- "Just wait '--- next year!"
- "Don't Stop ___ You Get Enough" (#1 hit for Michael Jackson)
- "Don't Stop ___ You Get Enough"
- "Closed ___ noon" (sign)
- "18 ___ I Die" (platinum Bryan Adams album of 1996)
- ""--- There Was You"
- "'___ now it hasn't happened"
- "--- death do us..."
- "--- death do us part"
- "___ There Was You" (song from "The Music Man")
- "___ There Was You" (1997 Sarah Jessica Parker movie)
- "___ There Was You" (1997 Jennifer Aniston movie)
- "___ There Was You" ("The Music Man" song)
- "___ the Day I Die" (Garbage song)
- "___ next time..."
- "___ It's Gone" (Kenny Chesney single)
- "___ It's Gone" (Kenny Chesney hit)
- "___ It Happens to You" (Oscar-nominated Lady Gaga song)
- "___ It Happens to You" (Lady Gaga song)
- "___ I Kissed You" (1959 Everly Brothers hit)
- "___ I Kissed You"
- "___ Him" (song from "The Producers")
- "___ Him" ("The Producers" tune)
- "___ Death" (FOX TV show)
- "___ Death" (Fox sitcom about a long-married couple)
- "___ Death" (2006-10 Fox sitcom)
- "__ We Meet Again": 1940 romance film
- "__ the World Ends": 1975 hit
- "__ Reveille" (Crosby tune)
- "__ Him" ("The Producers" tune)
- 'Shopyou drop'
- 'Shop -- you drop!'
- 'It's not over -- it's over!'
- 'Don't open -- Xmas'
- '80s band '__ Tuesday
- ''Wait ___ the Sun Shines, Nellie''
- ''Shop ___ you drop''
- ''Open 10 __ 6''
- ''Do not open ___ Xmas''
- ''... ___ the cows come home''
- '-- There Was You'
- '-- There Was You (1997 film)'
- --- we meet again
- --- Tuesday ("Voices Carry" group)
- ____ Tuesday of rock
- ____ Tuesday
- ____ I Kissed You : Everly
- ____ death do us part
- ___ Tuesday (Aimee Mann's old band, whose name begins with a ')
- ___ Tuesday (Aimee Mann's band)
- ___ Tuesday (Aimee Mann's band in the 1980s)
- ___ Tuesday (Aimee Mann group)
- ___ Tuesday (1980s band with the hit "Voices Carry")
- ___ Tuesday (1980s band that sang "Voices Carry")
- ___ Tuesday (1980s Aimee Mann band)
- ___ Tuesday ("Voices Carry" group)
- ___ Tuesday ('80s pop group)
- ___ the cows come home
- ___ doomsday (forever)
- Michael Jackson's "Don't Stop ___ You Get Enough"
- Up to, informally
- Before, informally
- Pop quartet___Tuesday
- Pop group___Tuesday
- Word in a store-hours sign
- "___ I Kissed You" (Everly Brothers song)
- "Shop ___ You Drop" (game show)
- Up to, for short
- Up to, in adspeak
- Up to,informally
- Three Dog Night's "___ the World Ends"
- No later than, informally
- Kay Kyser's "___ Reveille"
- "... ___ the cows come home"
- TV's "Shop ___ You Drop"
- Up to, briefly
- Tammy Wynette hit "___ I Get It Right"
- Three Dog Night hit "___ the World Ends"
- "Open ___ 9" (shop sign)
- "Open ___ midnight"
- 1980's pop group ___ Tuesday
- The Everly Brothers' "___ I Kissed You"
- Preceding, informally
- "___ I Can Make It on My Own" (Tammy Wynette #1 hit)
- Rock's ___ Tuesday
- Up to, quickly
- Open ___ вЂ¦
- "___ I Kissed You" (Everly Brothers hit)
- 1961 hit song for the Angels
- ___ Tuesday (53-Across's pop band)
- No later than, briefly
- It comes between dusk and dawn
- Before, briefly
- Up to, in brief
- Tessellation piece
- Fox TV's "___ Death"
- "___ There Was You" (1997 film)
- Pop's ___ Tuesday
- The Everly Brothers' "(___) I Kissed You"
- 9-5 connector
- Before, in brief
- Dusk-dawn connector
- Preposition between two times
- Up to, shortly
- Pop music's ___ Tuesday
- "___ Death" (2000s Fox sitcom)
- Marvin Gaye's "___ Tomorrow"
- To the point of
- "___ Kingdom Come" (2005 Coldplay song)
- Sesame plant
- E. Indian herb
- "___ Tomorrow," 1959 song
- ____ Tuesday (pop group)
- East Indian herb
- "I Hadn't Anyone ___ You," 1938 song
- "Wait ___ the Sun Shines, Nellie"
- Poetic contraction
- Prior to, succinctly
- Poet's contraction
- Sooner than
- Money drawer
- "___ we meet again"
- Up to the time of, informally
- Rock's ____ Tuesday
- "____ We Meet Again"
- Up to the point that, casually
- "___ death do us part"
- Shop __ you drop
- As late as, on signs
- Shortened preposition
- Shop ___ you drop
- ___ Tuesday (Aimee Mann's old band)
- Up to, in verse
- "Do not open ___ Xmas"
- "____ There Was You"
- Up to, colloquially
- Up to, casually
- Store hours word
- "Don't open ___ Xmas"
- "___ Death" (Brad Garrett sitcom)
- No later than, for short
- ''___ death do us ...''
- Word on a store sign
- Up to, poetically
- Up to, on invites
- Ending at, for short
- "Open 9 ___ 6"
- "Just wait '___ next year!"
- "Don't Stop ___ You Get Enough" (Michael Jackson hit)
- "___ next time!"
- 'Shop -- You Drop'
- Up to, on a store sign
- Up to, commercially
- Up to the time that, briefly
- Up to that time, poetically
- The Everly Brothers' ''___ I Kissed You''
- Store-hours word
- Shop _ you drop
- Sesame seed
- Keith Urban "___ Summer Comes Around"
- Kay Kyser's "_____ Reveille"
- Fox sitcom "'__ Death"
- Fox sitcom '-- Death'
- Dusk-dawn separator
- Dusk-dawn linkup
- Dawn-dusk link
- Coldplay: "___ Kingdom Come"
- 1980s new wave band ___ Tuesday
- "Voices Carry" pop group '__ Tuesday
- "Voices Carry" group ___ Tuesday
- "Shop ___ you drop!"
- "Shop __ you drop"
- "Open 9 ___ 5" (store sign)
- "Open 9 ___ 5"
- "Open 9 __ 6"
- "Open __ 9 p.m.": store sign
- "It's not over ___ it's over!"
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Teel \Teel\, n. Sesame. [Sometimes written til.]
Teel oil, sesame oil.
Douglas Harper's Etymology Dictionary
alt. (context nonstandard English) until, till conj. (context nonstandard English) until, till prep. (context nonstandard English) until, till
Til may refer to:
Til is a novel written by the Brazilian writer José de Alencar. It was first published in 1872.
Usage examples of "til".
Sure enough, the keys were in the ignition, just like the Scorpion Lady had promised, and I drove out to Phaya Tai Road and cruised up and down it til I finally found the Acme Fertilizer Company.
Tilim, afrown at the hall we stood in which swept away left, right and ahead.
Pewt he had the close and Mister Purington he nocked at the door and he asked for me and when i come to the door he made Pewt give me the close and then he told Pewt to tell me he was sorry for what he had done and Pewt he dident want to say it but Mister Purington most lifted Pewt of the ground by the ear and then Pewt he said he was sorry kind of mad like and Mister Purington lifted him up agen til Pewt he stood on his tip toes and his face was all onesided and his eyes all squinty and then he had to say it over agen polite.
Beany crep out esy and hunted round til we found the string and we tide it agen as tite as we cood and then we crep back into the porch and peeked through the window.
She was baith bonny and guid, and pleasant to the hert as to the sicht: she wad hae saved me gien I had been true til her!
Beany he throwed the bat at Ticky and Ticky he cought it about half way down, and then Beany he put his hand above Tickys and Ticky he put his above Beanys, and so on til when they came to the end of the bat the last one whitch had his hand on has the first choice and no fudging, only he has got to swing the bat around his head 3 times and throw it 3 times as far as he can gump.
Beany went over to his house and set on the steps til his folks went in and shet the door and then we set on the fence under the gas lite and we herd Nat Weeks come home and mister Gewell and bimeby Si Smith shet up his store and then it begun to be loansum.
I cut in two: heere the river became narrower, 8, 9 or 10 foote at a high water, and 6 or 7 at a lowe: the stream exceeding swift, and the bottom hard channell, the ground most part a low plaine, sandy soyle, this occasioned me to suppose it might issue from some lake or some broad ford, for it could not be far to the head, but rather then I would endanger the barge, yet to have beene able to resolve this doubt, and to discharge the imputating malicious tungs, that halfe suspected I durst not for so long delaying, some of the company, as desirous as myself, we resolved to hier a canow, and returne with the barge to Apocant, there to leave the barge secure, and put ourselves upon the adventure: the country onely a vast and wilde wilderness, and but only that Towne: within three or foure mile we hired a canow, and 2 Indians to row us ye next day a fowling: having made such provision for the barge as was needfull, I left her there to ride, with expresse charge not any to go ashore til my returne.
Hobbs opened the door quick and gumped out and grabed the man and said you rascul i have got you and the man said you old fool are you crasy and then old Hobbs he said i thougt it was that Purinton boy ringing my door bell and then the man went in the house and we wated til they had shet the door and we put for home and made sum sweet firn segars.
We thrued da bomb to Quilk an he run wit it to try to get to da odder end of da field til da odder teem catch him an beat him wit clubs an stuff an he wuz down.
Hirum Mingo said Plupy says he can lick you Ti and Ti said i can nock hel out of you old spindel legs and i said i dident say so and Ti he swoar sum more so it sort of scart me, well then i was going and Hirum he pushed Ti rite into me and he kicked me in the leg and got hold of my hair and i got the under hold and got him down jest as esy as ennything and then i set on him and lammed him til he holered enuf and then i let him up and he went home balling.
Beany shood wait til i got in my house or i shood go over to Beanys to wait til Beany got into his house ferst.
Eh, guid fowk, keep him till I get a place to tak him til, and syne haudna him a meenute frae me!
At a guess, thought January-as he and Gosport, Nathan, and Mohammed dug the grave-Thierry was going to be on Mon Triomphe til judgment Day.
Then she cried and screeched like a bird of that kinde, and willing to proove her force, mooved her selfe from the ground by little and little, til at last she flew quite away.