Crossword clues for tiebreaker
Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
EXAMPLES FROM CORPUS
▪ Finally, complete the tiebreaker, saying in up to 20 words why you'd like to win first prize.
▪ Instead, there was a tiebreaker.
▪ The tiebreaker will be inPart 3, our December 1992 issue.
▪ The muscular Stoliarov pulled out the tiebreaker after Hewitt committed a series of unforced errors.
▪ The Sydney Olympic gold medallist sealed the tiebreaker with an ace and the fight appeared to go out of Grosjean's game.
n. Something that is used to pick a winner from a tied situation.
n. overtime play in order to break a tie; e.g. tennis and soccer