Crossword clues for tempe
- Scottsdale neighbor
- Mesa neighbor
- Home to Arizona State University
- City west of Mesa
- City near Mesa
- City between Phoenix and Mesa
- Arizona State University locale
- Where US Airways is headquartered
- Where the Sun Devils play
- Where Arizona's Sun Devil Stadium is
- Vale sacred to Apollo
- The Salt River runs through it
- Super Bowl XXX city
- Sun Devils' Arizona city
- Sun Devil Stadium setting
- Sun Devil Stadium city
- Sun Belt city
- Southwest city on the Salt River
- Site of Arizona State
- Neighbor of Scottsdale
- It's south of Scottsdale
- Home to Arizona State's largest campus
- Home of A.S.U
- Former Fiesta Bowl site
- Former Fiesta Bowl city
- Fiesta Bowl setting
- City that's home to Arizona State University
- City that becomes another city if you change both its vowels to A's
- City of US Airways headquarters
- City in the southwest United States
- City in Arizona's Valley of the Sun
- City immediately west of Mesa
- Beautiful valley in Thessaly
- ASU locale
- ASU city
- Arizona State University's home
- Arizona State University city
- Arizona State place
- Arizona State locale
- Arizona State home
- Arizona site of Sun Devil Stadium
- Arizona home town of the Gin Blossoms
- Arizona city that's home to Sun Devil Stadium
- Arizona city or a misspelled meat substitute
- Arizona Cardinals' home through 2005
- A.S.U. locale
- Site of Arizona State's main campus
- Phoenix suburb
- City near Phoenix
- Site of Super Bowl XXX
- Fiesta Bowl site until 2007
- The Sun Devils' city
- Phoenix neighbor
- Sun Devils' hometown
- Home of Arizona State University
- Home to Sun Devil Stadium
- U.S. city whose name becomes another city's name if you change both its vowels to A's
- Arizona home of the nation's largest public university
- City on the Salt River
- Enchanting locale
- Vale of ___, in Greece
- Home of Ariz.'s Sun Devils
- Sun Devils' home (5)
- Greece's Vale of ___
- Arizona State University site
- Ariz. city
- Vale between Ossa and Olympus
- Home of Arizona's Sun Devils
- Apollo's sacred vale
- Salt River city
- Home of the Sun Devils
- Lovely valley
- Arizona college town
- Bowl-game site in Ariz.
- Arizona city where the Sun Devils play
- Vale of ___, near 71 Across
- Home of A.S.U.
- Liberal leaving place of worship in wooded vale
- Run away from anger and depression in Greece
- City east of Phoenix
- Arizona State's city
- City near Scottsdale
- Fiesta Bowl city
- Suburb of Phoenix
- Home of Arizona State U
- Arizona State city
- Sun Devils' home
- City south of Scottsdale
- Arizona State site
- Home of ASU's main campus
- US Airways headquarters city
- Sun Devils' city
Housing Units (2000): 67068
Land area (2000): 40.062693 sq. miles (103.761893 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.128726 sq. miles (0.333399 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 40.191419 sq. miles (104.095292 sq. km)
FIPS code: 73000
Located within: Arizona (AZ), FIPS 04
Location: 33.388696 N, 111.928783 W
ZIP Codes (1990): 85281 85282 85283 85284
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Tempe can mean:
Tempe (Topical eutectic-like mixture for premature ejaculation) (PSD502) is a product that can be used by men to help with the problem of premature ejaculation. It is manufactured by Plethora Solutions. The spray is a metered-dose aerosol containing a combination of local anaesthetics lidocaine and prilocaine that is sprayed directly on the penis to numb sensations. Dr. Mike Wyllie, who was involved with the group that invented the erectile dysfunction drug sildenafil, invented Tempe. The drug has been approved in Europe and is expected to hit the market early in 2014. In the United States, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is expected to approve the drug in 2014.
Usage examples of "tempe".
When they reached the Peneus River inside the Tempe Pass, they encountered a seagoing barge whose captain, ferrying a load of homegrown vegetables to the market in Dium, offered to take the four fugitives as far as Dium.
Phoebus loved the Nymph Daphne whom he met by the river Peneus in the vale of Tempe.
Olympus and Ossa is the Vale of Tempe, where the Peneus, breaking through a narrow gorge fringed with the sacred laurel, reaches the gulf, south of ancient Heracleum.
If our trajectory had been a few hundred klicks to the west, we would have impacted on the Tempe Terra hills.
He flew on past pleasant hills and valleys, like Argos itself, or Lacedaemon, or the fair Vale of Tempe.
Tempe AZ had lost two-thirds of the attendees of an avant-garde film festival in Arizona State U.
Tempe was not expert enough in computer architecture to be certain that a machine so quick, intelligent, and retentive did not have a trace of personal identity.
And there was Tempe in the post of second pilot, the logician Rotmont, and two men selected out of a dozen exobiologists and other experts from the presidium of SETI on Earth: Kirsting and El Salam.
These fractures included both the Mareotis Fossae and the Tempe Fossa surrounding them now.
In truth this part of Tempe was going to be one of the most dramatic coastlines on Mars, with the lower ends of some fossae filling to become long fjords or lochs.
That weekend I used frequent flier miles to take a flight out to Tempe, Arizona.
The Reds had long ago hollowed out a rock the size of a city block, in a promontory that served as the last dividing wedge in the intersection of two of the Tempe Fossa, just south of Perepelkin Crater.
Tempe had probably escaped the general stripping of the northern hemisphere by being roughly opposite the impact point of the Big Hit, which most areologists now agreed had struck near Hrad Vallis, above Elysium.
This place lies at the entrance to the Vale of Tempe, and forms a secure barrier against the invasion of Macedonia from that side, while it affords a convenient descent for the Macedonians into Thessaly.
Planes in space overlap likewise: Egypt and the Vale of Tempe are near, indeed, nor am I always in Tibur when I am here.