abbr. (label en dated fandom slang) scientifiction
STF may refer to:
- Bryan Airport Local airport ( FAA location identifier: STF) of Starkville, Mississippi
- Save the Tiger Fund
- Shear Thickening Fluids, a type of smart material whose viscosity increases as shear stress increases
- Singapore Taekwondo Federation, the Singapore national governing body for taekwondo; an affiliate of World Taekwondo Federation and Asian Taekwondo Union
- Sofia the First, TV series
- Songahm Taekwondo Federation, the South American branch of the American Taekwondo Association
- Sonic the Fighters, an arcade game
- Special Tactical Force, a South African Counter-Terrorist force, also the name of the Counter-Terrorist force from Crisis Zone
- Strict Transitional Frameset It used in HTML Doctype
- Special Task Force, Sri Lankan Police Counter-Terrorist force
- Special Task Force (India)
- Specialist Task Force, a type of body within ETSI
- Sports table football, a competitive table top game derived from Subbuteo
- Spread Tow Fabrics
- Stock transfer form
- Steal This Film (movie)
- Steel Trowel Finish (construction)
- Stepover Toehold Facelock, a submission hold used in professional wrestling
- STF lens (Minolta/Sony STF 135mm f/2.8 [T4.5] lens), a special SLR lens that produces a Smooth Trans Focus effect
- STF function, a special auto-bracketing function in the Minolta Alpha/Dynax/Maxxum 7 to produce a Smooth Trans Focus effect
- Sub-Tropical Front ( Subtropical Front)
- Supremo Tribunal Federal, Brazil's Supreme Court
- Svenska Turistföreningen, the Swedish Tourist Association
- STf Short ton force
- PLY (file format) is a computer file format known as the Polygon File Format or the Stanford Triangle Format.
Usage examples of "stf".
It would seem that the editors of these magazines, having discovered a new toy, seem fondly to believe that anything they run along stf lines must therefore be new.
And except for the appearance of a tried-and-proven stf author like Heinlein, the authors to whom they have given pseudo-scientific assignments suffer from the same illusion.
I have read many a time travel story in stf magazines, but surely never one as silly as this.
However, we are all for more stf everywhere as a stimulus to imaginative thought and a perspective-giving escape from life as she is lived.
In fact, the greatest thing that could happen to Stf would be to have a photograph of a genuine BEM on your cover.
Those on 55 and 61 were by Napoli, a new artist who has not yet shaken into stf form but shows considerable promise despite your beef a la mode.
He kept thinking of home--kept thinking of tb white beaches of Mospheira, and tall mountains, stf patched with snow in the shadowy spots, kept thinking c human faces, and human crowds.