Spurr is the lava-flooded remains of a lunar impact crater. It is located in the midst of the Palus Putredinis plain, to the southeast of the crater Archimedes. Only the southern half of the rim protrudes significantly through the lunar mare material, while the northern section of the wall has a resemblance to a ghost crater rim.
The formation was known as Archimedes K before being renamed by the IAU.
Spurr may refer to:
- Spurr Township, Michigan
- Mount Spurr, a volcano in Alaska
- Spurr (crater), a lunar crater
- Josiah Edward Spurr, American geologist and explorer (eponym of the volcano and crater)
- Laura Spurr, Tribal Chairwoman, Nottawaseppi Huron Band of the Potawatomi
- Dr. Stephen Spurr, English public school headmaster
- Tommy Spurr, English football player
- Robert Spurr, rugby league footballer of the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s