Crossword clues for sono
SONO (Lat.: make a sound; be heard; Esperanto: sound) is a band from Hamburg, Germany and was started in 2001 by Lennart A. Salomon ( vocals, Guitar) Florian Sikorski ( Keyboards) and Martin Weiland ( Keyboards, DJ).
Stylistically, SONO is somewhere between Pop and Electronica.
Sono, SONO, or SoNo may refer to:Places
- SoNo (Atlanta), a district in the city of Atlanta, Georgia
- Sono Department, a department in Burkina Faso
- South Norwalk or "SoNo", a neighborhood in Norwalk, Connecticut
- Sono, Jamui, a village in the Indian state of Bihar
- SONO (vocal group), an a cappella music group from Denmark
- Sono (band), a band from Germany
- Sono arsenic filter, a water filter
SONO is a vocal group from Aarhus, Denmark singing rhythmic a cappella music. The group consists of 23 singers ranging in age from 20-35.