Crossword clues for seth
- Meyers, Green or MacFarlane
- Meyers or Rogen
- Meyers of "Late Night"
- MacFarlane of TV and film
- MacFarlane of "American Dad!"
- Jimmy's "Late Night" successor
- He voices Peter and Stewie
- Green, Rogen or MacFarlane
- Green or MacFarlane of "Family Guy"
- Green on screen
- Green of TV's "Dads"
- Green of "Austin Powers" movies
- First family brother
- Egyptian god of chaos
- Dickens character Pecksniff
- Comic Rogen
- Adam and Eve's son
- Actor Green or Rogen
- Actor Green of the Austin Powers movies
- Actor Green of the "Austin Powers" movies
- "The Cleveland Show" creator MacFarlane
- "Late Night With ___ Meyers"
- "All Marketers Are Liars" author Godin
- Younger brother to Cain and Abel
- WWE wrestler Rollins
- Ward's role on "Wagon Train"
- TV's MacFarlane
- Timeworker Thomas?
- Three-time Pro Bowl linebacker Joyner
- Thomas or Parker
- Thomas of clockdom
- Third-born boy
- Third son of the first man
- Third son of Eve
- Third son in the Bible
- Third man from the first man
- Third face of Eve?
- Talk-show host Meyers
- Talk show host Meyers
- Talk host Meyers
- Rogen who played himself in "This Is the End"
- Rogen of "The Lion King"
- Rogen of "Paul"
- Rogen of 'Superbad'
- Other than Cain and Abel, the only son of Adam and Eve mentioned by name in the Bible
- Oscars host MacFarlane
- One of Dave's "Late Night" successors
- One of Abel's brothers
- Newborn mentioned in Genesis 4:25
- NBC's "Late Night With ___ Meyers"
- Name mentioned in Genesis
- Meyers who will replace Jimmy Fallon as the host of NBC's "Late Night"
- Meyers seen on NBC
- Meyers of NBC
- Meyers of late night
- Meyers of "SNL"
- Meyers of 'SNL'
- Meyers of 'Late Night'
- Meyers brother on "SNL"
- Man's name meaning substitute
- MacFarlane who voices the title character in the upcoming "Ted 2"
- MacFarlane who made Ted talk
- MacFarlane or Rogen
- MacFarlane or Green of "Family Guy"
- MacFarlane or Green
- MacFarlane of 'Ted'
- Late-night TV host Meyers
- Last child born in Eden
- Indian novelist, Vikram
- Hollywood's Green
- He played the knocker-up in "Knocked Up"
- He lived for 912 years
- He follows Jimmy on NBC
- He came after Cain and Abel
- Green who played Oz in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
- Green who played a werewolf in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
- Green or Meyers
- Green or MacFarlane
- Green of the Austin Powers films
- Green of the "Austin Powers" movies
- Green of the "Austin Powers" films
- Green of "Greg the Bunny"
- Green of "Family Guy"
- Green of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
- Green heard in "Family Guy"
- Great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather of Noah
- Gilliam of "The Wire"
- Genesis 4 personage
- Funny Meyers
- Fourth male
- Follower of Abel and Cain
- First name in clockdom
- First name among late-night TV hosts
- ESPN writer Wickersham
- Dickens's Pecksniff
- Comic Meyers
- Comedic Rogen or MacFarlane
- Comedic Rogen
- Comedian Meyers who is leaving "Saturday Night Live" to host NBC's "Late Night"
- Comedian Meyers
- College basketball analyst Greenberg
- Clockman Thomas
- Clock-maker Thomas
- Clock maven Thomas
- Child of the first family
- Cain's second brother
- Cain's other brother
- Brother to Cain and Abel
- Biblical character who lived to be 912 years old
- Adam's "son in his own likeness, after his image"
- Adam and Eve's third child
- Adam and Eve's third
- Adam and Eve's "welp, back to the drawing board" son
- Actor Rogen who recently appeared on "Naked and Afraid" with James Franco
- Actor Rogen of "This Is the End"
- Actor Rogen of "Superbad"
- Actor Rogen of "Neighbors"
- Actor Green of "Robot Chicken"
- A son of Eve
- 2013 Oscars host MacFarlane
- "Weekend Update" host Meyers
- "Twilight" werewolf Clearwater
- "The Orville" creator MacFarlane
- "The Guilt Trip" star Rogen
- "The Green Hornet" co-writer/star Rogen
- "The Disaster Artist" actor Rogen
- "Ted 2" director MacFarlane
- "Steve Jobs" actor Rogen
- "Murder, She Wrote" doc
- "American Dad!" cocreator MacFarlane
- 'Steve Jobs' star Rogen
- ''A Suitable Boy'' author Vikram
- ___ Brundle (Jeff Goldblum's role in "The Fly")
- Father of Enos
- Writer Kantor
- Adam was his father
- Mr. Pecksniff of "Martin Chuzzlewit"
- Brother of Cain and Abel
- Dickens's Mr. Pecksniff
- Clockmaker Thomas
- Genesis son
- Fifth person
- Thomas of timepieces
- One of Adam's clan
- Revolutionary War commander ___ Warner
- Son of Adam and Eve
- "___ Speaks" (Jane Roberts book)
- Third son of 71-Down
- Actor Green of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
- See 57-Down
- Adam's third son
- ___ Arnold's Balsam (old patent medicine)
- Son of 70-Across
- Genesis brother
- Member of the first family
- Third son of Adam and Eve
- Green of "Austin Powers" films
- Low in education
- Green of "Radio Days"
- Rogen of "Knocked Up"
- Green of "The Italian Job," 2003
- Clockmaker ___ Thomas
- Actor Rogen of "Knocked Up"
- TV producer MacFarlane
- Meyers of "Saturday Night Live"
- "Family Guy" creator MacFarlane
- Biblical 912-year-old
- MacFarlane who created TV's "Family Guy"
- Rogen of "Superbad"
- MacFarlane of "Ted"
- Younger brother of Cain and Abel
- Evan's best friend in "Superbad"
- Actor Rogen who will play Pumbaa in the 2019 remake of "The Lion King"
- Green of TV's "Robot Chicken"
- Green on a screen
- Rogen of "The Interview"
- Son of 16-Across
- First family name
- Biblical character who lived 912 years
- MacFarlane of "Family Guy"
- Meyers of late-night TV
- Rogen of "Sausage Party"
- Thomas the clockmaker
- Green of "The Italian Job"
- Rogen of "Neighbors"
- (Old Testament) third son of Adam
- Given by God in place of the murdered Abel
- Evil beast-headed god with high square ears and a long snout
- Brother and murderer of Osiris
- Dickens's ___ Pecksniff
- Patriot Warner
- Adam's son
- Abel's younger brother
- Fourth man
- Eve's third son
- He lived 912 years
- The fourth man
- Cabot Cove's Dr. _____ Hazlitt
- Author Kantor
- One of Cain's brothers
- Cain's little brother
- A son of Adam
- One of Adam's boys
- A son of 37 Across
- Adam Bede's younger brother
- First name in clocks
- ___ Low, N.Y.C. mayor: 1901–3
- ___ Thomas clock
- Cain's brother
- Horologer Thomas
- Clockmaker's first name
- Thomas of clocks
- Thomas of the clocks
- Time's Thomas
- Cain and Abel's younger brother
- Name of third-born registered in Somerset House
- Boy put on horse
- Adam and Eve's third son
- Third child registered in Somerset House
- Genesis name
- First family member
- Brother of Abel and Cain
- Rogen of "The Green Hornet"
- Abel's brother
- Son of Eve
- Late-night host Meyers
- Rogen of "Steve Jobs"
- Ancestor of Noah
- Adam's third
- Dickens' Pecksniff
- "Late Night" host Meyers
- Meyers of late-night talk
- Adam's boy
- Abel successor?
- "Pineapple Express" actor Rogen
- Third son of Adam
- One of Eve's sons
- His parents raised Cain
- Green or Rogen
- Eve's youngest
- Eve's third child
- Curry of the N.B.A
- Brother whom Abel never knew
- Rogen of "The Guilt Trip"
- Rogen of "Pineapple Express"
- Mr. Thomas
- Meyers or MacFarlane
- His brother was killed by his other brother
- Green of Austin Powers movies
- Green of "Robot Chicken"
- Comic actor Rogen
- Clockmeister Thomas
- Cain and Abel's brother
- Adam and Eve's youngest recorded son
- A brother of Abel
- "Pineapple Express" co-star Rogen
- ___ Pecksniff (Dickens character)
- TV show creator MacFarlane
- Rogen unwelcome in North Korea
- Rogen or Meyers
- Rogen of "50/50"
- One of the very first sons
- One of Eve's brood
- One in Adam's clan
- Mr. Pecksniff in Dickens's "Martin Chuzzlewit"
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Seth \Seth\, prop. n. (Egyptian Mythology) An evil beast-headed god with high square ears and a long snout; his was the brother and murderer of Osiris. Called also Set
Set \Set\, prop. n. (Egyptian Mythology) An evil beast-headed god with high square ears and a long snout; his was the brother and murderer of Osiris. Called also Seth
Douglas Harper's Etymology Dictionary
masc. proper name, Biblical third son of Adam, literally "set, appointed," from Hebrew Sheth, from shith "to put, set." The Gnostic sect of Sethites (2c.) believed Christ was a reappearance of Seth, whom they venerated as the first spiritual man.
Seth ( Hebrew: , Standard Šet, Tiberian Šēṯ; (Sheeth); placed; appointed"), in Judaism, Christianity, Mandaeism, and Islam, was the third son of Adam and Eve and brother of Cain and Abel, who were the only other of their children mentioned by name in the Tanakh (Hebrew Bible). According to , Seth was born after Abel's murder, and Eve believed God had appointed him as a replacement for Abel.
Seth may refer to:
Seth is the pen name of Gregory Gallant (born September 16, 1962), a Canadian cartoonist best known for his series Palookaville and his mock- autobiographical graphic novel It's a Good Life, If You Don't Weaken (1996).
Seth draws in a style influenced by the classic cartoonists of The New Yorker. His work is highly nostalgic, especially for the early-to-mid-20th Century period, and of Southern Ontario. His work also shows a great depth and breadth of knowledge of the history of comics and cartooning.
Seth, in comics, may refer to:
- Seth (Marvel Comics), a Marvel Comics villain based on the Egyptian god
- Seth, a Wildstorm character who appeared in the Authority storylines " Brave New World" and " Transfer Of Power"
- Seth, a character from the X-Men
- Seth Voder, a DC Comics character who appeared in Batman stories
It may also refer to a number of comic creators:
- Seth (cartoonist), a comics writer and artist known for works like Palookaville
- Seth Fisher, a comic book artist known for his work at DC
- Seth Damoose, an American comic artist
Seth is a fictional character from the British Channel 4 science fiction comedy-drama Misfits, portrayed by Matthew McNulty. Seth first appears in the Christmas special as a guest character. McNulty knew it was a possibility he may be brought back but did not know for definite until a month before he began filming series three. McNulty explained that Seth is a " plot tool" and is a used by the writers to help continue changing the show through his ability to deal powers, moving them to and from others which was born out of Seth's job as a drug dealer. The character "has to be a bit ruthless at times" but is a "nice guy" who "wants to do the right thing". McNulty explained Seth is "a level-headed, straight thinking guy" and helps the group when things "get a little too far out of hand", driving the situation towards the right resolution "because he’s pretty much a straight-laced character".
Usage examples of "seth".
Not so that Alan would protect her, but so that Seth would be able to find her.
It disturbed Laura to see the faint bickering that occurred these days between Rhoda and Seth over trifles that normally both would have ignored.
Cecile said after an evening when the bickering between Rhoda and Seth had become almost hostile.
As always she was uncomfortable listening to the mild bickering between Seth and Rhoda, even while she understood the tensions under which they both lived these days.
Christine Marshall, Clint and Lori Smith, Kevin and Laura Smith, Jim and Paula Huffinan, Harper and Connie Wren, Jim and Debbie Riordan, Steve and Donna Blinn, Tony and Janey Marzulli, Carrie Rudiselle, Barry and Terry Santavy, Nate and Shirley Lyndsay, Manolo and Virginia Lopez, Fin and Adrian Johnston, Kelly and Kathy Higgins, Brian and Suzy Neuman, David and Terri Schaal, Seth and Karen Semkin, Andy Flamard and special thanks to my manager Kathy Horn!
Seth Flint, it was possible to see the basic falseness of their relation towards life everywhere around them.
Seth Stevens jerked hisn loose on the ground, but schoolmaster stood by himself, and folded hisn up like ma makes me fold mine at night.
KEN FOLLETT lowance Seth gave her that she bad been living on all these years.
I shift it this way: Seth Warburton, next door but one, has got half a dozen of my obs saddled on him.
Seth would have liked to rest and digest it, but Rame gave him no time for that.
Seth was nervous about this, not sure what monsters might slither through such reaches, but Rame seemed unconcerned.
Seth had to slow down to help Rame, whose hoofs were not made for climbing any more than for hard rock.
Seth wondered whether the woman had had to change in front of the guard, as he and Rame had, and what her reaction might have been to that.
The two others might have been known before, but neither Rame nor Seth himself had given their names.
Seth remembered the fight he and Rame had had with the smaller valley trolls, who had thought they had the advantage because of their numbers.