Rockabye may refer to:
- Rockabye (1932 film), starring Constance Bennett and Joel McCrea
- Rockabye (1986 film), starring Jimmy Smits and Valerie Bertinelli
- "Rockabye" (Law & Order: Special Victims Unit), an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- "Lullaby" (Shawn Mullins song), commonly incorrectly referred to as "Rockabye"
- Rockabye, a 1992 album by Robin Holcomb
Rockabye is a 1932 American pre-Code drama film directed by George Cukor. The screenplay by Jane Murfin is based on a play by Lucia Bronder.
Rockabye is the third album by Robin Holcomb, released on September 8, 1992 through Elektra Records.
Usage examples of "rockabye".
He ran into the bathroom, shook from a bottle a ten-grain rockabye tablet, returned, and propped Jeannette up.