Crossword clues for ribeiro
Ribeiro is a surname common in Galicia, Portugal and Brazil. It is also a wine-making region of Southeast central Galicia. In Portuguese, it literally means "by the river". In Galicia the surname was often Castilianized as Riveiro.
- Adriano Leite Ribeiro, Brazilian football striker born 1982
- Alfonso Ribeiro, American actor/game show host
- Alexandre Ribeiro, Brazilian jiu-jitsu practitioner and mixed martial artist
- Anderson Ribeiro, Brazilian football player
- André Ribeiro, Brazilian racing driver
- Antonio Ribeiro, Canadian football (soccer) player
- Antonio Ribeiro, Catholic cardinal from Portugal
- Bernardim Ribeiro, 15th-century Portuguese poet
- Bruno de Paula Ribeiro Ingrácia, otherwise known as Bruno Ribeiro, Brazilian footballer
- Bruno Ribeiro, Portuguese footballer
- Celeste Ribeiro Myers, Modern American Activist - Opposed historic Massachusetts Expanded Gaming Legislation.
- Catherine Ribeiro, French singer
- Christian Ribeiro, Welsh footballer
- Diogo Ribeiro (or Diego Ribero), Portuguese cartographer and explorer
- Édson Ribeiro, Brazilian sprinter
- Edson Ribeiro, Brazilian musician
- Fernando Ribeiro, Portuguese singer
- John F. Ribeiro, Modern American Activist. Led historic opposition to Massachusetts Casino Legislation 2011 - 2014 and forced a statewide referendum vote despite Attorney General opposition.
- Jorge Ribeiro, Portuguese footballer born 1981
- Julio Francis Ribeiro, former Indian police officer and civil servant.
- Lais Ribeiro, a Brazilian model
- Mike Ribeiro, Canadian Hockey player
- Pedro Júlio Marques Ribeiro, Portuguese footballer
- Pedro Manuel Mendes Ribeiro, Portuguese footballer
- Pedro Nezio de Araújo Lopes Ribeiro, Brazilian footballer
- Pery Ribeiro, Brazilian singer
- Robert Ribeiro, Hong Kong judge
- Wladimir Ribeiro, Brazilian swimmer
- Ribeiro (DO), the Spanish wine producing region in Galicia
Ribeiro is a Spanish Denominación de Origen (DO) (Denominación de Orixe in Galician) for wines located in the northwest of the province of Ourense ( Galicia, Spain), in the valleys formed by the rivers Miño, Arnoia, Avia and Barbantiño. It has an area of 30 km² including 9 municipalities in their entirety and parts of four others.