Crossword clues for rell
Gerrell Gaddis (born July 22, 1976), better known by his stage name Rell, is an American R&B recording artist and songwriter from Bowman, South Carolina. He was the first male R&B singer to sign to New York City-based label Roc-A-Fella Records, where he recorded with artists such as Kanye West, Jay-Z, Consequence, and Young Gunz.
Rell may refer to:Surname
- Jodi Rell (born 1946) American politician, 87th Governor of Connecticut
- Hell Rell (born 1979), stage name of Durrell Mohammad American rap artist
- Rell, stage name of Gerrell Gaddis, American R&B singer
- Rell Sunn (1950 - 1998), American surfer
- RELL, a model of bus; see Bristol RE