Crossword clues for rei
- Sporting goods co-op once headed by the first American to summit Everest
- Retailer that abstained from Black Friday in 2015 and launched an #OptOutside movement instead
- Retailer of wilderness gear
- Portugal's Manuel II, e.g
- Portugal's Alfonso I, e.g
- Patagonia competitor
- Outdoorsy store that sometimes has a climbing wall
- Outdoorsy sort's retailer
- Outdoorsy retailer
- Outdoors store
- Outdoor sporting gear chain
- Outdoor retailer
- Outdoor retail giant
- Outdoor gear store
- Outdoor clothing store
- Outdoor clothing chain
- Outdoor apparel chain
- O ___ do Futebol (Pelé's nickname)
- Its salespeople may pitch tents
- It might have a tent sale
- Initials associated with an outdoor gear merchant
- Defendants: Rom. law
- Defendants: Latin
- Co-op with outdoor clothing
- Co-op seller for campers
- Chain that sells camping gear
- Camping World competitor
- Camping goods chain
- Camping gear store
- Camping gear seller
- Camping gear retailer with an #OptOutside campaign
- Camping gear chain
- Bonn : König :: Lisbon : __
- Big sporting goods retailer
- Big seller of outdoor gear
- Big seller of outdoor equipment
- Big seller of camping gear
- Big retailer of camping gear
- Big retailer in outdoor gear
- Big name in outdoor equipment
- Big gear retailer
- Big dealer in outdoor gear
- Big camping gear retailer
- Biblical friend of David
- Backpacker's chain
- "Get outside yourself" company
- "___ Momo" (1989 David Byrne album)
- King, in Portugal
- Defendants, at law
- Defendants at law
- King, in Lisbon
- Portuguese king
- Defendants, in old law
- Defendants, legally
- King, in Portuguese
- King, in Cape Verde
- Sporting goods chain with the slogan "Get outside yourself"
- Big name in outdoor gear
- Retailer with stylized mountaintops in its logo
- Outdoor sports store
- Big name in outdoor and fitness gear
- Outdoor gear chain
- Big outdoor gear retailer
- Big name in camping gear
- Pull (in)
- King of Portugal
- Friend of David
- Culprits, in Calabria
- Defendants, in law
- Defendants, in civil law
- Legal defendants
- Defendants: Law
- King David ally
- Defendants at court
- Defendants, to Darrow
- Defendants in court
- Portuguese royal
- Outdoor gear retailer
- Outdoor gear brand
- Portuguese coin
- Outdoor goods retailer
- L.L. Bean competitor
- Camping gear retailer
- Outdoor store
- Outdoor gear giant
- L.L. Bean rival
- Defendants: Lat
- Camping gear co
- Camping gear brand
- Washington-based sporting goods store
- Store with tents
- Store that may make campers happy?
- Store for the outdoorsy
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Rei \Rei\ (r?), n.;pl. Reis (r?"?s or r?z). [Pg. real, pl. reis. See Real a coin.] A portuguese money of account, in value about one tenth of a cent. [Spelt also ree.]
n. An old Portuguese money of account.
Rei is both a Japanese given name and a Hebrew given name.
- In Japanese, Rei can have different meanings depending on the kanji used.
- In Hebrew, the name Rei (רעי Re`iY) originates in biblical texts which mean "my shepherd; my companion; my friend".
- In Hebrew, the word 'Rei' can be used for (or by) either gender, while in Japanese, Rei is generally only a given name for females. Rei can also be used as a surname.
Usage examples of "rei".
She was feeling the exhilarating lift of the liquor when she joined Rei for the evening meal.
She mentioned that Outworld was the planet of love, and Rei asked for explanation.
She was much impressed to learn that Rei had seemed to receive some form of thought from the ifflings.
Mates were chosen by vast computers which looked down to the lowest level of the reproductive system to match genes, to refine the race, as Rei put it, to promote racial excellence.
In fact, the crew of the ill-fated star ship on which Rei had come to the Artonuee system had been integrated.
Without speaking, she slipped out of her gown, stood before Rei naked, wings unfolding.
To Rei, who was not unaccustomed to sexual acts, the effect was miraculous.
Has the thought occurred to anyone else that the mating of Rei and Miaree could have more than personal consequence?
When she arrived, robed in purple, comely beyond his belief, accompanied by the alien, Rei, he nodded to Untell, awake, tense, seated at the main console.
Then, before the arrival of the first fleet and the nervous confrontation of two separate races, it was only Rei and Miaree and the flood of well-being which his kiss engendered in her and the pleasure of shared knowledge and intimacies and endless days of talk as they sat, or lay, or walked in the Bloom and then, with Mother Aglee becoming querulous in demanding a report, the lovely flight from Outworld to New World and the pride she felt in Rei when he mastered the techniques of flying so easily.
As Miaree and Rei merged into one, so the technology of the two races merged and brought forth not dead-flesh eggs, but a triumph of engineering.
For the mires expander and the converters, lowering, as they did, the mass of the flyer, eliminating inertia, fitted with the fusion engine of the Delanians as Rei fitted with Miaree.
The wonder of it never left her, was with her, full force, as from the viewer-enclosed snugness of her South Cold weekend retreat on Five, she watched Rei bend and examine an ice formation.
Simply put, the alkaline seminal fluid of Rei reacted with female hormones to cause a slight irritation of inner tissue.
Then, with a decisive movement, she pushed a communicator and asked Rei to come into the office.