Crossword clues for rce
RCE can refer to
- Roorkee College of Engineering, is an engineering college located at Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India.
- Ras converting enzyme, an enzyme that removes the AAX terminal residues of Ras (see RCE1)
- Real Cash Economy, a concept for video games, when both depositing & withdrawal of funds are made available
- Red Chillies Entertainment, an Indian motion picture production and distribution company, based in Mumbai
- Recursive competitive equilibrium, an economic equilibrium concept associated with a dynamic program
- Redcar East railway station, England; National Rail station code RCE.
- Region Code Enhanced, see DVD region code
- Registered Civil Engineer, see Civil Engineer
- Regional Centres of Expertise (RCE) for the education of Sustainable Development
- Request for continued examination, in United States patent law, see continuing patent application
- Response Center Engineer, a cross between a help desk and a call center
- Reverse Code Engineering, the reverse engineering of software
- Remote Component Environment (RCE), a distributed, workflow-driven integration environment
- Royal Canadian Engineers, a former administrative corps of the Canadian army
- Remote Code Execution
- Ring Crew Express, a professional wrestling tag team stable
- Radiocadena Española, a former Spanish radio service, part of RTVE from 1979 to 1987
- River City Extension, an American indie rock band based in Toms River, New Jersey
- Residential Customer Equivalent, a unit of measure for energy consumption
- Rijksdienst voor het Cultureel Erfgoed, Dutch state heritage organisation.
- Recurrent corneal erosion, a disorder of the eye.
- Russian Cinema Editors, Guild of Russian professional film editors.