PWD or pwd may be an initialism for:
- Parkway Drive
- Person(s) (or people) with disability (or disabilities)
- Petroleum Warfare Department
- Philadelphia Water Department
- Phosphoglucan, water dikinase
- Portuguese Water Dog
- Psychological Warfare Division
- Public Works Department
- pwd (present working directory), the Unix command for locating one's current working directory
- Wilson disease protein, an ATPase enzyme that transports copper
Usage examples of "pwd".
They saw a slice of a man clad in a turtleneck sweater and pwd mackinaw.