Crossword clues for pul
n. A subdivision of currency, equal to a 1/100th of an Afghan afghani.
n. 100 puls equal 1 afghani
[also: puli (pl)]
Pul or PUL may refer to:
- Pul, an alternate name for the Assyrian King, Tiglath-Pileser III
- Pul, one 1/100th of the Afghan afghani (currency)
- Pul, historical Russian copper coin
- Pul, Iran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Pul, Kerman, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- PUL, an initialism for Polyurethane laminate
- PUL, an abbreviation for Ping You Later
- Protestant, Ulster, Loyalist
Pul ( Russian , Tatar پول) is a historical Russian currency. Puls were used in Golden Horde, Afghanistan, Chagatai Khanate, Kokand Khanate, and other Eurasian principalities, it was a copper coin of very small denomination, 1/60 of altyn.
Usage examples of "pul".
Out came a great company of Bandogs and mastifes, more fit to pul down bears and lions than me, whom when I beheld I thought verily I should presently die : but I turned myself about, and ranne as fast as ever I might to the stable from whence I came.
It was the work of mere minutes to pul enough Flow to trap the will of a suitable rat, which he then sen scampering off toward Old Town.
That would be Od's advice to Pul: accept low status, then work his way up later.