Crossword clues for ptd
PTD may refer to:
- Dominican Workers' Party (in Spanish: Partido de los Trabajadores Dominicanos, or PTD), a political party in the Dominican Republic
- Poloidal-Toroidal Decomposition, a technique in mathematics for representing solenoidal vector fields
- Pre-term delivery (birth) of a baby of less than 37 weeks gestational age
- Participatory technology development is an approach, in international development, to learning and innovation as part of projects and programs in sustainable agriculture
- Pre-Thread Data file under the .NET Framework using Common Language Runtime for the Microsoft Windows personal computer operating system.
- Prevention through design (PtD) is the concept, in design and engineering, of mitigating occupational hazards by "designing them out"
- Potsdam Municipal Airport, which has the FAA location identifier PTD
- Post-vacation blues, sometimes referred to as post-travel depression
- Product Testing Division, such as for a product or video game.