Crossword clues for pian
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Yaws \Yaws\, n. [African yaw a raspberry.] (Med.) A disease, occurring in the Antilles and in Africa, characterized by yellowish or reddish tumors, of a contagious character, which, in shape and appearance, often resemble currants, strawberries, or raspberries. There are several varieties of this disease, variously known as framb[oe]sia, pian, verrugas, and crab-yaws.
n. (label en medicine) yaws
Pian may refer to:
- Pian (disease), a tropical infection of the skin, bones and joints
- Pian-e Olya, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Pian-e Sofla, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Pian Rural District, in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Pian Camuno, a commune in the province of Brescia, in Lombardy, Italy
- Pian di Scò, a commune in the province of Arezzo, in Tuscany, Italy
- Pian, Uganda, a county of Moroto District, in Uganda
- Rulan Chao Pian, ethnomusicologist and scholar of Chinese language.
- Pians also refers to seminarians and alumni of St. Pius X Seminary and Sancta Maria Mater et Regina Seminarium.
Usage examples of "pian".
Winch and Pian, a couple deadpan, stocky guys, cleared the room of the reporters.
Shoka Pian, at communications, her terse voice snapping Nog back to attention.