Crossword clues for pagano
Pagano may refer to:
- Chuck Pagano, American football coach
- Chuck Pagano (ESPN), chief technology officer of ESPN
- Francesco Mario Pagano, Italian author and jurist
- Giuseppe Pagano, Italian architect
- Lindsay Pagano, American singer
- Luca Pagano, Italian poker player
- Pagano (Milan Metro), a rapid transit stop in Milan, Italy
- a kit car originally designed by Ockelbo-Lundgren
Pagano is a station on Line 1 of Milan Metro in Milan, Italy. The underground station was opened in 1964 and is located on Via Mario Pagano. The line branches from here; either towards Bisceglie or Rho Fiera.
José Julio Pacheco Hernández (born February 7, 1986), better known by his ring namePagano, is an Mexican luchador, or professional wrestler currently working for the Mexican AAA promotion. He originally worked primarily in and around his hometown of Juárez, Chihuahua but in recent years has worked throughout Mexico on the Independent circuit before joining AAA in 2016. His ring name is Spanish for "Pagan".
As Pagano, he primarily works a Hardcore wrestling style, which often includes the use of weapons and one or both wrestlers in the match bleeding profusely. Because of his preference for these types of matches, he has been given the nickname El Rey Extremo or "The Extreme King". Pagano was an enmascarado, or masked wrestler, until 2011 where he was forced to unmask. His ring character is that of a psychotic clown, originally wearing a mask that resembled clown make-up and after the mask loss, he wears face paint that resembles that of a clown. In 2016 he rose to national and international attention with his feud with Psycho Clown, slated to be the main event of Triplemanía XXIV, AAA's biggest annual show.