Osek may refer to several places in the Czech Republic:
- Osek (Teplice District), town in the Teplice District
- Osek (Beroun District), village in the Beroun District
- Osek (Jičín District), village in the Jičín District
- Osek (Písek District), village in the Písek District
- Osek (Rokycany District), village in the Rokycany District
- Osek (Strakonice District), village in the Strakonice District
- Osek nad Bečvou, village in the Přerov District
- Velký Osek, village in the Kolín District
- Osek Monastery, monastery in the town of Osek (Teplice District)
- Osek, a village in the Nova Gorica municipality in Slovenia
- Òsek - Osiek, Wejherowo County
- OSEK, automotive electronics standard
Osek is a small town in the Czech Republic that lies at the foot of the Krušné Hory in the Teplice District in the Ústí nad Labem Region, in the northwest of Bohemia.
Osek is a village in the Czech Republic.
Osek, (German: Wosek) is a village and municipality ( obec) in the Rokycany District of the Plzeň Region of Western Bohemia in the Czech Republic.
The municipality covers an area of , and has a population of 1293 (as of 31 December 2008).
It is situated north of the town of Rokycany. The village stretches in north-south direction along the road from Rokycany to Břasy. Other minor roads divert from it in the territory of Osek, namely a road to Litohlavy, a road to Volduchy and a road to Bušovice. The terrain of Osek and its environs is rather flat, forming a forestless plateau bordered by massif of Radeč in the northeast and the valley of the Klabava river in the south with the regional center of Rokycany. Several minor water streams such as Osecký potok Stream and Voldušský potok Stream cross the plateau. Several lakes were established in and around Osek in the past. Today rybník Karásek Lake, rybník Labutinka Lake, Lukotovský rybník Lake and Nový rybník Lake still exist. In the southern section of Osek a hill called Kamýk rises. On the top of Kamýk, the ruins are standing of 18th-century manor house. Approximately northwest of Osek a village of Vitinka is located. This formerly independent community has been merged with Osek. Vitinka consists of several clusters of separate settlements scattered across the area northwest of Osek. There are Vitinka proper, Hudlice, Nový Dvůr and Kolna settlements there.
Osek is a municipality and village in Beroun District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Osek (German: Wosek) is a village and municipality ( obec) in Písek District in the South Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
The municipality covers an area of , and has a population of 117 (as at 2005).
Osek lies approximately north-east of Písek, north of České Budějovice, and south of Prague.
Osek is a village and municipality ( obec) in Strakonice District in the South Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.