Crossword clues for omo
Omo or OMO may refer to:
- the IATA airport code for Mostar International Airport
- Omo River in southern Ethiopia
- Omo Remains - collection of hominid bones
- Omo National Park in Ethiopia
- Open market operations by the Federal Reserve or other central banks
- Open Market Option allows someone approaching retirement to ‘shop around’
- Oracle Media Objects a software development application.
- Omo (detergent) - a detergent product
- Omo - a historical site in Louisiana, U.S.A.
- Omo - a Greek word for the scapula, although the omohyoid muscle consist of the same word
- One-man operation (OMO), a bus or tram on which the driver collects the fares as well as drivingobscure/fan acronym
- Ontario Mathematics Olympiad
de:Omo fr:OMO nl:Omo pl:Omo pt:Omo