Olo or OLO may refer to:
- Olo (Online Ordering), a United States online food ordering company
- Ale the Strong, a mythological king of Sweden
- Audovald and Olo, two generals in the Frankish campaign against the Lombards under kings Guntram and Childebert II
- On Line Opinion, an online journal in Australia
- Ontario L'Orignal Railway
- Olo n:o 22, an outdoor sculpture in Helsinki
- OLO, UCI team code for Omega Pharma-Lotto, a cycling team
- Obligation Linéaire/Lineaire Obligatie, which is the most common kind of Belgian sovereign bond.
- Olo (restaurant), a Michelin starred restaurant in Helsinki, Finland
- Olo language, a language of Papua New Guinea
- Ohio Light Opera, an opera company in Ohio, USA
- Opera Lyra Ottawa, an opera company in Ontario, Canada
Olo is a mobile and online food ordering platform that allows customers to order food from online menus and prepay in advance from their mobile or desktop device. The company is based in New York City.
Olo was founded as GoMobo in 2005 by entrepreneur Noah Glass and renamed Olo in 2010 (an acronym for "online ordering"). Their registered trademark slogan is "Skip the Line ®". Olo works with chain restaurants across the United States; according to a 2015 report in Fortune Magazine, the company had served approximately 10 million customers. The company reports reaching 25 million users in 2016.
Olo is a restaurant in Helsinki, Finland, founded by Pekka Terävä, Petri Lukkarinen and Timo Sailama in 2006. It is located on Pohjoisesplanadi 5 in central Helsinki. Olo was awarded one Michelin star in 2011. The Finnish gastronomical society chose Olo as the restaurant of the year in 2009.