Crossword clues for octette
- Mendelssohn work in E-flat major
- Eight performers or singers who perform together
- A set of eight similar things considered as a unit
- Eight people considered as a unit
- A musical composition written for eight performers
- Musical group
- Group manipulating Tote etc
- Composition improved endlessly after a month
n. (alternative spelling of octet English)
Usage examples of "octette".
He desired such pieces as could be produced in private circles, and would therefore prefer quartettes and quintettes for stringed instruments, and sextettes, octettes and nonettes for stringed and wind instruments.