Namas may refer to:
- NAMAS, the Norwegian Australian Mutual Admiration Society, founded 2015, Melbourne Australia
- Namas (rishi), a Hindu rishi (sage)
- Nama people, an African ethnic group of South Africa, Namibia and Botswana
- Namas Chandra (born 1952), Indian-American engineering professor
- Nămaş, a village in Bistra Commune, Alba County, Romania
- Namaste, a customary greeting from the Sanskrit for "bow, obesiance"
- Keshava Namas, 24 names of Bhagavan in Hinduism
- The former National Measurement Accreditation Service, formed in 1985, which in 1995 became the United Kingdom Accreditation Service, when it merged with the National Accreditation Council for Certification Bodies
Namas was an ancient sage ( rishi), who was a descendant of the Kashyapa lineage (Sanskrit कश्यप kaśyapa), one of the Saptarshis in the present Manvantara; with others being Atri, Vashishtha, Vishvamitra, Gautama, Jamadagni, Bharadwaja.