MPM may refer to:
- Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma
- Manufacturing process management
- Maputo International Airport (IATA code: MPM)
- Marginal propensity to import
- Marketing performance measurement and management
- Master of Project Management
- Master of Science in Project Management
- Master of Public Management
- Material point method
- Measures per minute, a measure of musical tempo
- Metra potential method
- Microwave Power Module
- Milwaukee Public Museum
- Momentive Performance Materials
- MPM (psychedelic), a psychedelic drug
- MP/M (Multi-Programming Monitor Control Program), a Digital Research operating system
- Apache MultiProcessing Modules
- Movimiento Peronista Montonero, official name of Argentine guerrilla group the Montoneros
- Mysore Paper Mills
MPM was first synthesized by Alexander Shulgin. In his book PiHKAL (Phenethylamines i Have Known And Loved), dosage is given as "30 mg or more" and duration "probably short". MPM is of low potency and produced only slight effects at the highest dose reported in PiHKAL of 30 mg, although its effects at higher doses than this have not been reported.
Very little data exists about the pharmacological properties, metabolism, and toxicity of MPM.
The M.P.M. was an automobile built in Mount Pleasant, Michigan by the Mount Pleasant Motor Company from 1914 to 1915. The M.P.M. was a medium-sized conventional car equipped with both a four- and eight-cylinder engine. The company had plans to move its manufacturing plant to either Alma or Saginaw at the end of 1915, but the company closed before that happened.