MHD may refer to:
- MHD (rapper), a French rapper from the 19th arrondissement of Paris
- MHD, former name of the HDTV network for MTV, VH1, and CMT now known as Palladia (MTV Networks)
- Mashhad International Airport's IATA code
- Malteser International
- Magnetohydrodynamics (journal)
- Menstrual Hygiene Day, a day to raise awareness about menstrual hygiene management issues
- Military history detachment, US
- Doctor of Marine Histories (DMH, formerly Marine Histories Doctorate or MHD), such as issued by Sea Research Society's College of Marine Arts
- GNU libmicrohttpd, an embeddable HTTP server
Mohamed Sylla (born November 28, 1994), better known by his stage nameMHD is a French rapper from the 19th arrondissement of Paris. His music is the precursor of "Afro Trap", a mixture of African music and Trap music. He is also part of the rap collective 19 Réseaux with other rappers.
He gained fame after publishing materials online and appeared on the French Canal+ entertainment programme Le Petit Journal, on Touche pas à mon poste!, on Skyrock radio and the youth radio Mouv'. He was invited to open for Booba and was on the soundtrack of French film Pattaya. He also performed in Nongo Stadium in Conakry, Guinea.
His eponymously titled debut album MHD was released on April 15, 2016 on Artside / Capitol Records. The 15-track album contains collaborations with Fally Ipupa and Angélique Kidjo.
MHD is the eponymous debut studio album by French rapper MHD, released on April 15, 2016 by Artside, AZ, Capitol and Universal. The 15-track album contains collaborations with Fally Ipupa and Angélique Kidjo.